goldenbranches goldenbranches 22-25, F 26 Answers Jun 11, 2012

USA of course, it has such wonderful kind people!!

Best Answer

Sinse we live in a free society we choose where we live. It may be our country of birth or elsewhere. I was born in Scotland but my parents emigrated to Canada when I was 2yrs. old, nothing against Scotland but I dont believe I could dream of a better place to live than Canada. If you are an immigrant in Canada and you dont like it then GET THE **** OUT or stop complaining.

Best Answer

NEBRASKA!<br />
Oh... wait. Nebraska's not a country. Duh on me<br />
Umm... IOWA!

Best Answer

I'd love to give GB a try

Best Answer

I wouldn't leave The U.S. unless there was a promise land of opportunity...

Best Answer

I live in the best country in the history of man thus far the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.<br />
So there are many I'd like to visit a few to revisit...at the end of the day there is no place like home.

Best Answer

Where I live now, India!

Best Answer

africa (mainly morroco, been there once fell in love with the place)

Best Answer

India or (Tibet - before the hostility of the Dali Lama and the Buddhists began.) I would also like to visit every place in the world and make friends, but that wasn't the question. Everyone hates Americans, but I am so proud to live in America, where all oppressed peoples from around the entire globe are supposed to have a shot at coming to get a taste of our freedom.

Best Answer

USA all the way...so many different places to chose from climate & culture wise.

Best Answer

thailand

Best Answer

The Bahamas...great weather..no taxes

Best Answer

India of course

Best Answer

korea because it was a nice beauty country and of course because it is one of asia country.

Best Answer

I'm thinking the "Mid East" seems to be on everybodies mind ever since the first conspiracy was ever hatched.

Best Answer

Ireland!!

Best Answer

Italy!!! :D

Best Answer

don't know why but i always wanted to visit Bipolar.

Best Answer

I would live in England. I personally believe I was born in the wrong country...not that I don't the good ole' U.S. of A. (just in case big brother is watching). But I do love England. :)

Best Answer

love*

Best Answer