"Love me or burn in hellfire" does sound a bit stalkerish

Best Answer

Lol. Perfect love should cast out all fear. So I never understood the concept of being "God-fearing". Yet another reason I'm no longer religious.

Best Answer

"**** me off and I will drown the whole effing world and kill everyone... But I do it because I love you all" - God
You made me think... again. 0-0 Definitely sounds like an abusive relationship.
On a semi-relevant note- someone once asked me if I knew any good horror fiction stories... I recommended the bible. Welp I definitely have a VIP spot in hell. At least Satan's upfront about being an *******.

Best Answer

"... good horror fiction stories... I recommended the bible." ... LMAO!!! I think we're gonna design our own VIP spot in hell.

Best Answer

That or we'd end up having to design our own personal hell. >.>

Best Answer

O_O ... That ... That was intense, you made me think, what if we ARE in our own personal hell?!!

Best Answer

0_0 Oh geez. Now you're making me think again. I wouldn't be surprised if we are. That or life is just the ultimate troll. "Oh, things have been going well for you lately? Not anymore."

Best Answer

That second line is the truest thing I've read all day.

Best Answer

what is God?

Best Answer

Good question.

Best Answer

da

Best Answer

God fearing means to respect God, not literally be scared of him. Its a proper awe and respect.

Best Answer