Your friend will have too face those moments the rest of their life

Best Answer

Oh yeah, change the party for "one person".

Best Answer

No. Not for that reason. People sometimes resent those that Get special treatment at the expense of the whole

Best Answer

That sounds like it would be the most boring party of all time. If the person in question doesn't know how to handle being around people drinking, that's their problem, not yours or any other guests who don't have that issue.

Best Answer

I doubt he'd come off the wagon with loads there. If he is gonna drink , it's most likely in his own home or in a bar where he knows no one, and thats through personal knowledge

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't make my party dry just for him. I would however, make sure there were plenty of other options he would enjoy and make it easily accessible without having to face the urge to have alcohol everytime he gets another drink.

Best Answer

It needn't be dry, but be sure you have some of his/her favourite non alcoholic beverage available.

Best Answer

Not at all, but i'd make them wear an elephant costume.

Best Answer

but only if he also had a sign saying don't talk about me around his neck

Best Answer

lol, Or 'just ignore me!'. Clearly im jesting but as someone else here said they have to face it. Its part of normal socializing for most people. Thanks for BA btw.

Best Answer

He can bring his own bottle.

Best Answer