if you're in the middle of this dilemma wouldn't it just take less time to eat and then go to sleep (don't forget to brush your teeth!) instead of posting about it on the internet?

Best Answer

I have a quick bite and sleep, hunger would prolly wake me up.

Best Answer

normally id eat but if im gonna fall asleep with me head n the food ill sleep and eat later.

Best Answer

Thing is, if you're hungry, it will be hard to get any sleep. Grab something quick and go to sleep. You can have a normal full meal after you wake up.

Best Answer

Sleeeeeep! But if your belly is growling too much just drink a half a cup of milk. It will help ease you into sleep without filling your body with too much crap it can't digest while you're asleep.

Best Answer

SLEEP...never can get enough of it...when I sleep I travel beyond time and space...I am free again...

Best Answer

I only eat once per day at 5 p.m.

Best Answer

Eat something and then go to sleep. If you are filled you can sleep really well. i am doing the same right now. :)

Best Answer

I'll eat fish!! watch out mewahahahah

Best Answer

nooo! plzzz, leave me! I just gave you a good advice.

Best Answer

Get a bite to eat first. If you don't you might wake up with a headache from not eating.

Best Answer

I would eat something small and then fall asleep.

Best Answer

Waiting for new mattress to come this week so I can have a good sleep

Best Answer

food and then sleep

Best Answer

depends on how tired I am. Usually I try to eat first but if i'm completely exhausted I just go to bed.

Best Answer