If it bothers you so much dont be in that relationship. You cant kill their child and you would be wrong to make him choose between you and their child.

Best Answer

You get it

Best Answer

My husband has a new relationship and we have children. It is hard as a mother to see your child with another woman, but I had to be grown up and remember their happiness came first. it was important they maintained their relationship with their dad, and if she was gonna be around, better still if she was nice to them. That said there are times I feel she has over stepped the mark and been a little too disrespectful of my feeling, but well pray on it and let it go. So just be nice to them, they were there before you and well chances are after you are long gone, they are a part of his life forever. Not sure if you are living together or just dating, but important he has time alone with his child as well. Not dating now myself, but if (when) I do, would really be wary of introducing anyone to my children for a long time, want to make sure the relationship has some depth to it, don't want a long list of "uncles" in their lives. Plus they have a father, really want someone for me.

Best Answer

Bail now- The hostile undertone of you Q says you'll never make it. A child is not a"fact" you "deal with" like a crappy car or his AA meetings. His child will come first, before you, ahead of you, you are second - maybe not even that. If you don't like how that reality check feels, get out now. And don't think you can change it. You are not that special and you will never be that important. That is how you "deal" with the "Fact He Has a Child"

Best Answer

Just accept it as it is see it a a package deal and try to get to know the child so it wont be awkward and that happens all great guys cant stay single forever lol so it would make sense he has a child lol goodluck! and if you like him try not to let the child thing bother you:)

Best Answer

"child thing?"

Best Answer

first ask your mate what he wants you to do ... how he thinks you should be .... if he isn't sure ...if mom is in the pic dont try to be mom be her friend , if mom os not in the pic be everythignyou want to be

Best Answer

Wise words, take the lead from what the situation is with mum.

Best Answer

You accept the child, after all he is part of your partners life. You have two choices, accept the fact your partner has a child or children and grow with them all or end the relationship and move on to a childless partner. Life happens, live with it.

Best Answer

If my s.o. has a child, I would love her child as my own when I was afforded the chance. Be nurturing and guiding as she wished her child to be raised.

Best Answer

u r being possessive.<br />
it should not be an issue in the first place......<br />
not only a child but he will have many more attachments.u will have to accept with all that he is and he has...........<br />
wud u not like the same for you....?

Best Answer

I would think about how I used to feel at their age and try to be the kind of friend they need.But be warned...you may get attached and if things don't go well,it's twice as hard to say goodbye.Pace yourself but be a friend.

Best Answer

I don't think her problem will be attachment. More likely those weekends when he has visitation and they can't go to a party she'll be sullen and resentful.

Best Answer