Mine is a matter of mind over body , During my army days I learned how to just tune it out / Ignore it altogether .

Best Answer

Insanity.

Best Answer

i have chronic pain most of the time, i find it depressing, but i always think that there are so many more people a lot worse of, also my faith helps me a deal with it.

Best Answer

Have you tried MSM (methyl sufonyl methane)? <br />
Otherwise go to the doctor and get a diagnosis. Try EVERYTHING you can to fix the problem. If you have done that and not gotten relief, it is time to turn to pain management measures. There are specific pain management clinics that you can try.

Best Answer

I forgot to say to get at least a second opinion on the diagnosis also, which is what I am doing for mine on Monday.

Best Answer

yoga is supposed to be good for you... i'm sorry, i can't relate. but i hope you feel better.

Best Answer

Unfortunately I am at this time I am in constant pain and the only way I can help myself is going on EP and driving everyone insame.

Best Answer

take painkiller and quickly run to the doc! why are you waiting and spending time asking this question!

Best Answer