I wouldnt tell him directy. I told my female friend I loved her almost immediately after I fell for her and it didn't turn out good.<br />
Anywho. Try a bit of playful flirting, see how he responds. Be ninja about it. It only takes a bit of a nudge for a guy to see a girl in a new light, believe me.<br />
And if he doesn't respond, nothing lost.

Best Answer

Thank you!X

Best Answer

This happened to me at your age. Luckily, I was friends with the other friend. I told her and she backed off. A lot of flirting and his eyes were on me. Dated him the longest during highschool. Then we reconnected 2 years after highschool again. Still didn't work out, because of us being so young. But I don't regret it.

Best Answer

that was lucky! unfortunatly thats not the case for me :(

Best Answer

Sorry sweetheart about that. There is nothing worse then being dealt the friend card.

Best Answer

honestly i won't , because there is a possibility to lose him !!

Best Answer

i did think of that and it scares me :( thanks x

Best Answer

Been there, and I do tell him about my feelings. But things didn't go well, and what's left is to move on. It's better to let go than holding on something that didn't exist anyway..

Best Answer

yes, be blunt and frank. if he doesnt like you move one

Best Answer