AvalonWeiss AvalonWeiss 31-35, F 25 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Weeel how much are you willing to listen to?<br />
Ok here is my list<br />
Get Financially educated, invest early and wisely.<br />
Be open minded, people are not always what they say they are and hidden gems out there do exist.<br />
A few GOOD friends are far better and less complex than a whole party of agerage of friends.<br />
Old people are wise because believe it or not... we have lived longer and experienced more than the youngsters out there.<br />
If your gut says it's a sketchy thing, go with your gut.

Best Answer

eat all of your vegetables

Best Answer

LMAO!!!

Best Answer

I will Ned... xo

Best Answer

Do not wait until you're in your forties to make up for what you didn't do in your thirties. If you need to get healthy, get healthy. If you have mental or emotional issues, do everything you can to help yourself. If you're in a bad marriage/partnership, fix it or get out. If you're in a good marriage/partnership do everything in your power to make sure it stays good. And if your teeth need fixing, fix them NOW before they're getting pulled and your gums start rotting. Above all else, keep a positive attitude. The world ain't out to get you, whether or not you believe it.<br />
Words of experience right here. Forties don't have to hurt. Right now I'm happier than I was in my early thirties.

Best Answer

Start saving as much as you can now and keep on saving because by the time you're in your 60's there won't be any social security or medicare or any of the safety networks that currently exist.

Best Answer

In ten years, you'll be in your 40s.

Best Answer

Thats not advice.

Best Answer

It actually is, but you have to be in your forties to understand it!

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

Aha! I think I understand..

Best Answer

Commit to a long-term relationship or marry, have children or adopt, buy a house, save money.

Best Answer

Pick your battles,appreciate your current reality but mostly be honest..it cuts out a lot of horrible consequences brought on by yourself. Also money is important..save as much and invest as much as you can.

Best Answer

Don't chase money quite so much-manage your money "Smarter" save more money instead of buying so many toys-Use your free time to improve your relationships with you wife-friends& family-Explore all life has to offer even if it seems strange-odd or perverted as long as it's not hurting anyone in any way!<br />
When folks are on thier deathbeds--They don't complain about experiancing Too Many things in life!

Best Answer

Don't use credit cards, save as much money as you can if you ever want to retire. Don't vote for the conservative party..(Canada)

Best Answer

Prepare for the future by spending money wisely and maintaining positive relationships with those around you. :D

Best Answer

live today as if there was no tomorrow

Best Answer

Lose weight and exercise much more than you already are...

Best Answer

Why bother? They won't hear you. Maybe I'll text them hummmm. mini

Best Answer

stop being afraid of things and finally start living!

Best Answer

Finish or get your education, Start saving, use the 401K options you have.

Best Answer

Guard your health, it is precious, and you will need it later. Stop smoking if you do.

Best Answer

I think only happy people are ought to give advices. There are plenty of advice giving, miserable 40-60's people who know the theory of happiness but never managed to realize it. <br />
If you're happy - you're qualified to give advice, regardless of age.

Best Answer

Disagree, if any they are the ones who qualify most because they know the consequences

Best Answer

The advices given out of fear and from experiences of failure does not lead to success.

Best Answer

Wear sunscreen.

Best Answer

Enjoy your life but please don't get the habit of breaking others hearts for purpose..

Best Answer

I am observing... so far.. you all want me to exercise and enjoy life :)

Best Answer