SunFlowerSunrise SunFlowerSunrise 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 17, 2012

"It was the best of times it was the worst of times..."<br />
-Charles Dickens "A Tale of Two Cities"

Best Answer

This. and worth it.

Best Answer

It is the most wonderful feeling in the world if you are with the right person.

Best Answer

Awesome if you love each other and can work together to be as one. If you don't or if one is a complete ads then it SUX. So find the right one and never jepordize the marriage. Taking counseling before to see how the two of you handle certain situations that come up from being married.

Best Answer

I've heard its like a huge lie... for Petra sake...

Best Answer

Kind of like a long prison sentence.

Best Answer

As of late, it's been challenging. My husband isn't happy in the marriage, and his misery brings everyone in the house down.<br />
If I was married to someone who wanted to be married to me, I imagine it would be beautiful.

Best Answer

Kind of like moving back in with your parents and having to ask for permission to do everything, and then having to explain everything you did when you weren't together. About the same as having a probation officier!

Best Answer

Depends on WHO you marry... so telling you about mine is pointless.

Best Answer

Over all happy, thou not about the relation, but the resulting children and stabilised home life.

Best Answer

i never was married but i lived with a pig for five years. do that count

Best Answer