UnderTheBodhiTree UnderTheBodhiTree 31-35, F 14 Answers Jan 23 in Politics

So you are a miserable POM

Best Answer

I am

Best Answer

No. I don't get annoyed. I simply tell them the truth. I'm American... I am from the U.S. It really makes no difference where your ancestors were born.

Best Answer

I just don't understand why that question would make someone angry and rude. Just don't get it

Best Answer

No. People are curious and want to know what blend someone is. So they should ask whats your heritage, But they don't think too much and they ask where are you from?

Best Answer

Haha, who'da thunk. <br />
Yeah I do get annoyed because people don't ask anymore they tell me. And then proceed to tell me that they're paying my wages, their tax dollars are gng towards my fortnightly payments. I'm not on the dole. But typical Aussies.

Best Answer

So all Australians do this to you?

Best Answer

I never said that lol.

Best Answer

But pretty much.

Best Answer

Well i am an Australian and i have never done anything like that.

Best Answer

Just the ones I've encountd.

Best Answer

Pleased to meet you :)

Best Answer

I'm half Aussie half Malaysian and get asked that pretty much every week. But I find it kind of funny to mess with ppl and say I'm Aussie and look all confused, and then they usually get all awkward lol.

Best Answer

I wouldn't care about such questions, people are just interested, I'm sure it's not about insulting you.

Best Answer

Maybe they are interested in starting a conservation with you.

Best Answer

what is mixed heritage?

Best Answer

like be from several places and it not be obvious where

Best Answer

first time i was in the UK they thought i was jewish :(

Best Answer

no the world is very big now . u can be vietnamese and be from australia .

Best Answer