Gromch Gromch 22-25 6 Answers Jun 7 in Community

there is nothing on the other side to want

Best Answer

a lot of significant people lead their lives thinking otherwise, sometimes even killing for it.

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

Tell that to someone with terminal cancer.

Best Answer

Tsunami3 I sat with my father until he died of lung cancer it wasn't pretty at all He opened his eyes after his heart stopped and said in a very clear words There is nothing waiting for you but darkness That was 18 years ago and I still know it today

Best Answer

You must be older than your profile would admit? :)

Best Answer

not necessarily so imho<br />
you might not care either way<br />
just saying<br />
courage is all about overcoming fear not being unafraid

Best Answer

its not an absolute statement, I thought it was an elegant string of words that sheds light on all the fear created because of ridiculous ideas regarding death.

Best Answer

fair enough
is somewhat inelegant to my mind though as it does not address the reality which is to be brave we must fear.

Best Answer

could you continue? i think I might not understand what you are trying to say.

Best Answer

you said: ''If you are not afraid to die, you are not afraid to live." You claimed it to be elegant.
It grated on me because it appears clumsy and deceptive not being afraid to live is not the same as having the courage to live. It is it's negative and bases it's power on not being afraid to die which is the opposite of positive life force. W do not live because we are willing to die. We live despite the fear of dying. See?

Best Answer

I do see what you are saying, and I agree with you. I am glad you see things this way. This comment wasn't for you, clearly.
There seem to be a large number of people who fear life (not intentionally) but as a result of fearing death. This is what I have witnessed in my life. So this phrase is meant to help those get out of that way of thinking. words represent Ideas, and symmetry in words helps one remember them. Ideas can change perspective.

Best Answer

Sure I agree words matter but that is my point. A different formulation would achieve more imho that is all. Of course it says something and is better than nothing to encourage living life rather than enduring it.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

it's not a question lol i think some of these religious folk need to here it.

Best Answer