Krapsparov Krapsparov 70+ 6 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

racist

Best Answer

Uh huh. I'd drop your stupid *** from about 600 yards if you tried it.

Best Answer

I'm just messing with you, really I'm white... super white

Best Answer

Or they can try www.KKK.com - it takes you to the same place.

Best Answer

very very funny... we are not racist bastards... we are only deeply concerned true patriots...

Best Answer

Yeah, right. www.americatowhitepeople sure sounds like a true patriot. You are racist bastards. You are also too ignorant to know any differently.

Best Answer

this country was founded by WHITE people! it is what made it the greatest nation in the world! can you deny this simple obvious fact?

Best Answer

This country was founded by people that made laws that covered everyone. Many of those same white guys owned slaves. Where in the US Constitution does it say "oh, by the way, this is for white people only"? This great country has no place for intolerant racists. This great country has no place for those that think they own this country and everything should be made to go their way. I'm 1/4th Cherokee - get the hell out of my country!

Best Answer

slaves were not allowed to vote... for a very simple reason...

Best Answer

yes, screw them, the lof of them! ******* in Niggerland!

Best Answer

Another friggin racist teabagger has arrived. Get used to disappointment. As I told the other racist bigot - I'm 1/4 Cherokee, get the hell out of my country.

Best Answer

"93% of blacks voted for Obama but that's not racist." No... no it isn't. Why would that be racist?

Best Answer

Right-- they were slaves. Then, they were made not-slaves. And they still couldn't vote. Then someone noticed that that didn't make much sense, and then they could vote. You're right, it is simple.

Best Answer

See, I can understand why you might not like Obama himself on a political level, but I don't get what it has to do with race. Herman Cain was a ******* moron, and I don't feel like I risk being labelled a racist for saying so.

Who would you vote for if it was Colin Powell versus Hillary Clinton? Or Condi Rice versus Al Gore?

Best Answer

While it is true that 93 % if blacks, 71 percent of Hispanics voted for Obama, they only represented 28 percent of the voters. 92 % of Democrats voted and 93% of Republicans voted. 74% of white women voted for Obama. These figures are from the Edison Research that interviewed people exiting polls.

Best Answer

Trololololol! Nice try but get a new hobby? Kay?

Best Answer

idiot... so, fighting for the right of real Americans is trolling... here's a plane ticket to Afghanistan for you... don't come back!

Best Answer

How about you go **** yourself and get over it. He won, you can't do anything about it.

Best Answer

Why Afghanistan, of all places? There's a lot of fighting there, you know. It wouldn't be a very fun place to be.

Best Answer