Unless you don't care if people die as long as they are outside the womb.
TheJudgernaut TheJudgernaut 31-35, M 21 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Parenting & Family

After that baby is born they don't give a sh!t about it or its mother.

Best Answer

I think of them as pro-birth, not pro-life.

Best Answer

You probably shouldn't shoot women or Dr's outside the clinic either - that's always baffled the bejesus out of me!

Best Answer

That's a paradox, isn't it ?. "If you don't support 'life' like we do, we'll kill ya !"

Best Answer

am quite confused about that as well

Best Answer

Excellent question ! And anti-death penalty as well. Most are not actually "pro-life" when you look closely, they're simply anti-choice.

Best Answer

You are beating a dead horse, with non connected issue. Just another phony, ignorant liberal it appears. Abortion is the intentional murder of the very weakest and most innocent among us.

War is a very different issue. Sadly, there are people in the world that do not understand anything but forcing their will on others and killing them. Every man, and country has the right and duty to defend itself.

The death sentence is punishment for taking the life of another in a particular heineous and cruel way, or taking the life of more than one person, for no reason or some imagained wrong. It is the ultimate form of theft and should be punished. It is the way liberals have moved the justice system to take often longer to execute someone than the convicted lives. I believe anyone convicted once of murder and then given and automatic appeal within 2 years and if convicted again should be executed withing 30 days of the second conviction. That would be a deterrent. As it is, criminals know the likelihood of being executed is highly unlikely in most states. Now in Texas and Arizona, you kill somebody and they will kill you back as it should be.

Your question is based on a very old and tired and long disproved diversionary BS. How about coming up with a better more logical question?

Best Answer

That anyone would give more attention to a cluster of cells in a stranger's body than living, breathing children who are already here, makes no sense. That the same people who would cut funding that provides food, shelter and education to children they insist women should have, whether they can afford them or not, makes NO sense. And no amount of rhetoric will make it make sense. The questioner is absolutely correct: they're "innocent" to conservatives until they draw breath. Then you couldn't care less, and it's up to liberals to lobby for their care.

Best Answer

I think it is quite logical as the term 'pro-life' should in fact suggest just that.
I'm not exactly sure how you see the two wars as a defense especially considering we went to war with Iraq on false pretenses. (remember? No WMDs?)
"Sadly, there are people in the world that do not understand anything but forcing their will on others" As in pro-lifers
The death penalty has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is not in any way shape or form a deterrent to murder, the sole reason for its existence, unless of course revenge is something more suited to your tastes and reason for allowing it to continue.
The dead horse here is the ancient methods of rehabilitation that do not work. (precisely none)
Drug and HIV infected mothers obviously have a tough time making clear logical choices, so do you think these people having a child who will grow up in this environment just to become a strain on society and tax payers is the best choice?
What about a child born with HIV? Unless you are willing to back social welfare programs to deal with these issues then perhaps you should allow it to be a choice for the families involved.
Get real with your logic buddy, you are very near sighted.

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

Basically what you are saying is that your ethics are superior to other ethics, and therefore you have the right to decide over life and death, whereas the inferior ethics, inferior in your view, are to be annihilated. Interesting view, but not viable in any ethical theory, excluded the fascist ethical theory.

Best Answer

Also artattack - the death penalty doesn't act as a deterant. States with the death penalty invariably have higher rates of homicide than those states without. Your position on this issue is incredibly flawed. Check this http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state

Best Answer

It is not true that the death penalty has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to not deter. There are studies on both sides. The unpleasant truth is minorities in the US have a much higher rate of committing homicide, and death penalty states like Texas tend to have large minority populations while anti-death penalty states tend to have small minority populations.

Best Answer

Bijouxbroussard, if you liberals are "pro-choice" why is that only for the "choice" to execute prenatal infants and not for school choice? Why do you favor the death penalty for unwanted infants? Why is it that liberals desire to pass vastly more laws, which restrict the choices citizens have in many aspects of life, than conservatives desire to pass?

Best Answer

Yes, but consistency is not their thing it seems.

Best Answer

That makes no common sense at all (to people who have no common sense).

Best Answer

That's odd. It makes absolute sense to the intelligent.

Best Answer

Yeah, pretty much.

Best Answer

this really just made my day.....

Best Answer

Makes sense to me.

Best Answer

That is what I am saying! You can't be a "christian" when it suits you.

Best Answer

This is a beautiful point and an angle I had not previously consider when talking to so called “pro-lifers”.

Pro-social welfare, anti-war, anti-death penalty, and the willingness to invest huge sums of taxpayer money into researching new and rare diseases and finding cures, preventative measures, vaccinations, and treatments. And anti-poverty. I think someone like that would truly be befitting to call “pro-life”.

Best Answer

People dying is not at issue. The fact is middle class people and able-bodied people who don't want to work hard or at all are increasingly being supported in the US by the taxes of the productive people. That is unjust and more importantly, the dependency is destructive to those who fall into it. It is the strategy of the Left to deceive people by saying programs can't be cut without devastating the helpless. There should be a big reduction in the number of people receiving government aid.

Best Answer

just pro social welfare

Best Answer

Yeah! If "Pro Lifer's" are the Republican Right. They are out to Murder my Life, since it only exist right now on Social Security and Medicare. And I hear they want more of their Money from Taxes, but not as to where the Taxes wold help with: "Pro Life-in" Those that are in need to live On .. On Social Security and Medicare? And what scares me about their Job Program is Slavery Jobs. Not ergonomic jobs that makes a person find their place in Life.

Best Answer

They aren't really pro-life, they're more like anti-death. They don't care about denying new life until it's conceived. Oh and I suppose most don't really try to prevent it being killed during pregnancy if it's of natural causes or dying afterwards... I find it funny.

Best Answer

why does anyone even care? if you want to abort your own baby, that doesnt affect anyone but the parties directly involved. it doesnt hurt me or my kid,so i have no legitimate interest in the matter.

Best Answer

i am anti war, but not pro life or social healthcare, in my country it only gets abused by lazy azzholes who refuse to work.

Best Answer

No the goverment is being idiot here in america, their screwing my home land its better if we did some PROtest!

Best Answer