I don't use the word "racist" for the simple fact race doesn't mean squat. I'm a "culturist/religiousist" , those 2 aspects are the cause of hatred toward a group, not race.

Best Answer

What like, " I hate all *******, present company excepted of course."

Best Answer

I was racist when I was 7-8 years old, but that's because everyone around me was racist and was influenced by them.

Best Answer

I hate black people because of what they do in africa and because of the fact that they are pretty much the only group whose most respected activist/protest group is just a group of idiots who want a revolution. (Black Lives Matter)

Best Answer

Racism against individuals is stupid and its a petty crime of the people of lower intelligence.

Best Answer

I've noticed that some people will say racist things about black people to me and ask if I agree. but they also deny any racial bias when I point it out, but insist I'm not like other black people.

Best Answer