It's about honesty and trust. At this piont it doesn't matter if he's single and he keeps telling you this. You don't trust him and there's no way he can prove it too you. You can't build a lasting relationship on this. I would walk away.

Best Answer

I wouldn't get involved with a guy until I was sure he was single. If I found out that I might have been mistaken about that, I'd back way off until I knew for sure. <br />
If I found out that he'd been involved with someone and had been lying to me about it, I'd kick his behind to the far curb and then try to restrain myself from running him over. <br />
Messing around with someone who is involved with someone else is a major NO in my book. And I would REALLY resent someone pulling me into that type of scenario.

Best Answer

I think I am having a crsuh on this guy, but he says he is just friends with someone and is single. I think he has a gf. I will check back on the answers here, coz I need help here, as well

Best Answer

at least yours is saying that he is single mines wont answer the question at all it 'sridiculous im trying to put pieces together but there are so many blanks. Lets keep each other posted on this one im going to be an investigator

Best Answer

Stay away from the head lights your going to get hurt.
You think her is emotionally invested in someone else walk away.

Best Answer

me or her?

Best Answer

sure, lets do that. im not yet at all emotionally attached. I am just doing what comes naturally--flirting..lol.

Best Answer