tom1762 tom1762 41-45, M 7 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in WTK

The "real self-employed" mentality allows for no sick days. Only days I have not worked of some kind were days spent completely in the hospital operating room or recovery room.

Best Answer

Many jobs, concurrently... some consulting/private contracting.... But, working for a manufacturer once, I called in sick... back in 1997... ONCE.

Best Answer

When you're self employed you work till you physically can't work anymore or you go broke

Best Answer

Ain't that the truth. I am in a residual income situation, so no going broke overnight.

Best Answer

I am self employed, and if I'm sick, I call my clients and let them know, I can't do my job that day. I don't work from home, as I have a house cleaning business, and can't do that from my living room.

Best Answer

take some nyquil and go to sleep

Best Answer

http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm is the number one site for webcam models i love this site i make a lot of money here its free to sign up u get hired within 48 hours and the pay is great and u work from home all adults can do it and there traffic is phenomenal!

Best Answer