please throw some meals at me .lol.
listenup listenup 26-30, M 18 Answers Dec 28, 2009

I would go visit a friend or family member who I know would feed me!

Best Answer

Go shoot a rabbit or a stray dog or cat I would have more than enough to eat in no time.

Best Answer

I would begin to cut small chunks out of my buttocks and stuff the wounds with dirt to stop the bleeding, and since I'm already outside I guess I might as well find some nice wild greens to cook up with my butt chunks. Nice meal full of protein and calories to give me energy to drive to McDonalds. LMFAO really, I thought that was funny please excuse my weird humor. <br />
Kungfusquid

Best Answer

Drink lots of water. That will lessen your hunger. Or at least until you are able to prepare or order food.

Best Answer

I too hate to ask others for help. I just go to a fastfood nearby and by just smelling the food from outside I would just imagine that I have eaten and feel full and I just drink water. It's just the power of the mind that can make me go without eating for sometime.

Best Answer

GO TO A RESTRAUNT

Best Answer

ohh ok here we go * takes chef hat puts on head* what would you like ... veggies ..hamburgers ...french fries... welcome to kitti's kitchen ...;-D

Best Answer

When I was hungry God fed me,,,sometimes by showing me where to go,,,and other times I have had oranges appear on the groud while I was walking,,,tree with cherrys yum,,,and once I lived off of cocnuts for 2 weeks,,,God never let me be hungry when I was in the streets for six years,,,just ask God to bring you something good to eat,,,when you do that it just seems to me that food was very spical,,,get to a town find some soup kitchens,,,and good dumpsters,,,ask people you see can you help please,,,I am hungry,,,and someone will take you and feed you,,,I know if someone asked me I would feed them good,,,and like others say churches should help for sure,,,there is no reason for anyone to be starving ,,,anless they are not asking others for help,,,please don,t be afrraid to ask people for help,,,one day all these people in their cosea homes will be begging for others to help take care of them,,,people need to Love Give and be kind to eeveryone,,,we all belong to God/Goddess,,,Love and Light Mary

Best Answer

drop in to friends for a cuppa and hope they offer you something to eat

Best Answer

I don't like eating anyway, so I would just go without

Best Answer

Starve. Thats what I would do.<br />
This has happened to me a few times in my life, living away from home and havent been able to afford food. I would go for days without eating and would get so weak and dizzy. <br />
After a while, you get used to it and hunger doesnt seem as bad. I am quite skinny now, even though I can afford food because there have been so many times that I have had hunger pains and have ignored them, that I dont even recognize them anymore. I now cant stand feeling full either. I used to love feeling full. All because I had a few moents in my life where I had to ignore the hunger pains.<br />
You can either fill up on water, but you will have to keep drinking it untill you get some food because it stretches your stomach and the hunger paiins get worse when you stop drinking water or you can just put up with the pains and hope that you will get used to them. <br />
If it gets that bad you can try eating paper I guess.

Best Answer

I would find a soup kitchen or ask my daughter to help. I would rather find a soup kitchen. Though I realy do hate to beg for help.

Best Answer