RAWRimakitty RAWRimakitty 18-21, M 22 Answers Jan 21, 2012

i have been tested under the CO tests for coersion- the results said i was regarded a super submissive. Most people have a swing of about 60% / 40% when the world population mainly are dominant in behaiour to submissive behaviour whilst at home. <br />
I however have a 13% dominant making me almost always submissive ( now i lost my job but realised i have an advantage as a submissive) - less than 13% of the worlds population is a super submissive - a rare and very dangerous trait as many take avantage of it. My Master Eulogy who took ownership is very protective and aware - He knows that im extreamly obediant- even in our role play in an mmo we play now and again - He only has to say NOW! to me and i stop. my body ingstinctively will react to anything He demands. Its a curse and a blessing. <br />
Pets who have this trait or find themselves almost lost to the Masters will need to make sure their Master is fully aware of this trait and dont abuse how tender they are - Supersubs can very easily wind up on the verge of suicide if they loose their Master and is not being prepared for an onsell to another Master In game/ RP or in real life- they will not survive it. <br />
Anyone who feekls they are a supersub - must make in their contracts that they need a soft release ( meaning they are to be onsold or released under gentle and friendly like commitment by the Master- if they refuse - trust me do not sign the contract.

Best Answer

I LOVE ROMANTIC SUBMISSIVE MALES

Best Answer

I am trying to be more submissive in my marriage..but I need the hubs to be more dom!

Best Answer

Im a submissive seeking mistress for feminization or whatever my mistress desires

Best Answer

I like my men to be men

Best Answer

I'll join

Best Answer

I am submissive always have bin. my husband what's something I get it without hesitating. but he is not dominant in the bedroom.

Best Answer

am a sub cuck with hotwife, love help encouraging wife to more and more opportunties

Best Answer

ummm your sentance dosnt make sence. cuck? love help?

Best Answer

love helping and encouraging her...

Best Answer

just as you should

Best Answer

Add me to the group. Cant add friends from mobile device, laptop is down. And hello to all of you

Best Answer

kay :D

Best Answer

Can you friend me? I can't seem to friend you. :(

Best Answer

then you are welcome to join =D please please please dooo ^^

Best Answer

then you are welcomed =3

Best Answer

Will do. :)

Best Answer

hold on i will add you ^^

Best Answer

oh no i cant friend you for some reason =o..what are your settings at? =p

Best Answer

Hmm. that's strange. everyone else has been able to friend me. maybe it's a glitch or something. :(

Best Answer

You were on here meowing at Edie and me, weren't you?

Best Answer

mew mew mew =3

Best Answer

I'm new on here and figuring things out. How do I join the group?

Best Answer

How do you join a group? I do not see that option here (new) ?

Best Answer

Can I join your group?

Best Answer

I would like to join your group, I am a submissive bbgirl to my online Daddy and have always been submissive in nature

Best Answer

Hi i have been exploring my submission for 10 years now, experienced the good and bad sides to choosing a suitable Master.

Best Answer

Hi hi, I'd love to join~ I just rediscovered this website and now that I have recently started a relationship with a guy who is not just willing to appease my sub side, but eager to be my Master, I need some guidance on how to best please Him. I have always been a sub and wanted a Dom, but my exboyfriends were also submissive or too much of a switch to handle me and my needs. I didn't allow this aspect of me to keep me from remaining in the relationships (as they were all healthy and I cared deeply for my past lovers), but now that I have found a true Dom who also would like to explore this avenue I need to learn all over again!

Best Answer

i am a submissive mother of a child<br />
i would like joining your group

Best Answer