... does it mean I have to look up to you?
knightwhispers knightwhispers 56-60, M 22 Answers May 20, 2010

who care about this ,if you are taller than me on mind ,I will look up to you in your eye

Best Answer

Yes. In fact, you should be on your knees worshiping me.

Best Answer

well, i am shorter than you...could you see, if my gray roots, are showing..i can't maneuver, my hand mirror, into the right position, and, my grandson, said...my purple hair, is floating around my head, again...so, if you notice any i missed, let me know, please.

Best Answer

i m 5'4" but when i wear my platform heels i am not that much shorter than my 6ft boyfriend.

Best Answer

no i'll kneel.

Best Answer

no , i'm short....5'1''

Best Answer

I'M ONLY 5'3,SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK UP TO ME,UNLESS I'M WEARING STILTS!LOL!!!!

Best Answer

6'1" and yes, you would have to look up to me...if you are looking at my eyes, anyway. :)

Best Answer

Quite a bit taller

Best Answer

it depends, everything is relative in this life... basically if you're stand on a bigger place than me you may look down to me...

Best Answer

I am not

Best Answer

Only if you want to...but I really advise you don't, I am not a good role model.

Best Answer

Just a bit at 5'7".

Best Answer