fuglygirlonthebench fuglygirlonthebench 18-21, F 4 Answers Mar 30, 2012

I would tell how my desire to be a better christian led to my leaving christianity. (I wanted to know what Jesus meant when he said all of those strange things that church never talked about). I discovered that Jesus didn't worship the christians' god. It wasn't my intent to learn that the church is a corrupt, dishonest, tyrannical fiend. It is what I discovered though. When understanding hit - it was initially a horrifying thing to consider.

Best Answer

For a short story, I would do something like this:<br />
A single man/woman comes across a geni bottle, goes throught the whole process to bring the geni out, and makes his first. But the wish becomes twisted becuase he wasn't clear enough. (ex: I wish for a Mercedes. Then he gets an old, beat-up, rusted out model of Mercedes because he said he wanted a Mercedes, but he didn't specify on the type or how new it would be) <br />
Same for the second wish, then the tird wish would be something that causes his/her death, or some very bad luck.

Best Answer

I doubt Ib would.write a lot about this, other than younmight get exactly just that.

Best Answer

Might kill you in your sleep, whenever someones in a bad mood or mad or depressed or something and they all go like, " I wish i was dead!"

Best Answer