Fourthchild Fourthchild 56-60 6 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Community

most cheap clothes are copies of designers clothes just make sure you check that the fabric is natural and it is the same.

Best Answer

it depends on who I'm with..it is possible to feel amazing in the cheapest of clothes, <br />
however, if you end up with a very snobby, upper-class crowd then you may feel a little insecure, although your cheap clothes may look nicer than their branded items (cuz a huge proportion of the high end clothes look really tacky despite the famous name or insane price, and the quality ain't that perfect either).<br />
dunno, what do you think? :)

Best Answer

I don't know. I wear ordinary stuff. Just wonder what it feels like to where tailor made stuff or couture. One must feel so grand!

Best Answer

yeah, i own only a few nicely fitting things (not from super expensive brands though), and it always feels amazing to wear something like that, makes you feel like you actually own something, or are a CEO :D

Best Answer

well- what is designer? I wear some liz claiborne, kenneth cole (shoes) tommy jeans. Not Exactly Dior...but they are comfortable. I tend to spend more on classic and very little on trendy...I go to a nice consignment store for both. Scout.com

Best Answer