Some people want to get caught because they dont know any other way to get out of the relationship

Best Answer

That's so true hey. A reverse psychology, so no guilt or pressure is put on them.

Best Answer

true true

Best Answer

I don't know, but I tend to dump women who ask questions like this. I don't get angry though. I just tell them we're obviously not made for one another and leave it at that.

Best Answer

Oh how come? What are your reason?

Best Answer

I don't like to be involved with insecure people.

Best Answer

guilty

Best Answer

if they avoided it it is likely that either they cheated or you hurt them with the accusation. Either way its probably over.

Best Answer

It depends.if u keep accusing him then he got tired of the jealousy/insecurity BUT if it's the first time u ask n they leave u then they most. Likely cheated

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

it means you hit the nail on the head - go find a new boy and have some fun

Best Answer

I wouldn't say that would be truthful or guilty. They cannot answer the question though? It seems like that means they do not want to deal with it, or take responsibility if they do happen to be guilty.

Best Answer

You broke trust so it's all useless there is trust or your right either way trust is gone

Best Answer

it means it's time to move on. Brush them aside and forget all about them. Go out and get laid right away. Cheap meaningless sex.

Best Answer

MOST PEOPLE BREAK UP WHEN THEY'VE CHEATED.

Best Answer

I don't think it matters, because it probably means it's over.

Best Answer