I mean unicorn
AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 15 Answers Jul 3, 2012

I'd be sparkly diamond rainbow colored!! I'd have super random powers like making cupcakes out of air (:

Best Answer

I would be white and have a glow around me, my power would be the ability to make people feel love compassion and exceptence for all mankind...

Best Answer

I would be black with silver sparkles with the power to time travel :D

Best Answer

I would be a rainbow magical unicorm with love magic powers .....my hubbie would be Black and tell people to stick it lol!

Best Answer

I'd be a misty blue color, like my eyes, with a mane and tail that changes color by motion and light, my eyes would have magenta irises, and at night it would look like my coat has stars on them.My horn would glow the same hue as an angel's halo. My powers would be the power to heal, the ability to communicate with all living things, and the ability to enter people's dreams to help guide them.

Best Answer

Thanks! :D

Best Answer

A purple unicorn with dark red markings and bat-like wings, my powers would be akin to a vampire like turning into mist.

Best Answer

I'd be invisible and pink, and my power to be able to be both! :D

Best Answer

I'd be dark blue with power of invisibility

Best Answer

If your a unicorn you get to make magic with your horn. So you can do any spell you can think of.

Best Answer

Gunmetal Grey, and the power of immortality and inter-dimensional travel.

Best Answer

black and invisible so no one would bother me ever.

Best Answer