My family would finally be free of debt, so we'd finally be able to start living a little and having some fun. We'd definitely go on a holiday. I would go on adventures. I would travel a lot. I'd go straight to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and after that I'd go to Disneyland. I'd set myself up in a cool apartment somewhere in a big city, and I'd fill it with every Harry Potter collectable I could get my hands on. Also, I'd donate a lot of money to help animals.
Ragelovelumos Ragelovelumos 18-21, F 24 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Freedom

Best Answer

I would establish a new identity and change my life completely. But of course i would never leave my old identity behind

Best Answer

yes a super hero sounds pretty good to me.
I will become a SUPERHERO

Best Answer

Plane tickets, also I would keep it secret for the next year or so.

Best Answer

What wouldn't I buy would be the better question!

Best Answer

A lot of high quality adult diapers.

Best Answer

Day one? I'd buy a whole neighborhood, for me n my fan n a few close friends

Best Answer

My freedom...And privacy........after that.............give most of it away.

Best Answer

Get a good financial planner. Then I'd buy a big house on the top of some hill overlooking the beach on the west coast, get all the fancy furnishings and cars, make sure my parents and family were comfortable and travel the world. Use some of that money to start a charity foundation for orphaned kids in the Philippines and whatever else I think would help some forgotten children somewhere.

Best Answer

a house, and car, and i'd blow some on clothes and fun stuff... the rest would go into a bank, and i would live off the interest....

Best Answer

I'd treat loved ones to a lovely holiday whilst I pondered on what to spend it on. I'd get my Dad a housekeeper as he needs pampering cos hes not so well and I would invest in some new stables and paddocks so I didn't have to put up with ****** yard owners!

Best Answer

Pay my debts and my families debts, learn to fly, buy a plane, travel, travel, travel.

Best Answer

Are we talking in the 10s of millions or in the 100s. :D Regardless. I would get myself a Tesla Roadster and a penthouse suite. A few custom suits. The watch I really want from Cartier. Lets see...that's about 300,000. Man I am thinking to small. But I would be happy with that to start.

Best Answer

I'd pay off bills/debts first, since interest rates keep applying.

Best Answer

An iPod

Best Answer

Pay off my mortgage, continue working, help family and friends with their debts.

Best Answer

That's the difference. Rich people don't buy...they invest

Best Answer