......... the blind shall see

Best Answer

what does that mean?

Best Answer

when you lose sight of material things ... you will see the world for what it is

Best Answer

Aaaahhhh, we are one...Nirvana is found through this process...

Best Answer

to be totally honest, I've always been philosophical and although I'm constantly reorganising my thoughts, my general world view and perspective on humanity has not changed. i worked it out years ago, and i didn't need to be alone to

Best Answer

Whatever made you become a recluse is probably going to effect you mentally. Just wanting to be on your own in general is not a problem. If you are hiding or scared of something, being stuck in your own little world may not do you any good.

Best Answer

i am one, it doesnt change anything i was crazy when i started

Best Answer

im 19 and if i did, i would miss out on a whole bunch. i wouldnt get to take my daughter to the park, or go on dates with my bf, i couldnt get a job, i would be f*cking crazy.

Best Answer

I'm starting to feel that, Eskimo; that I'm missing out

Best Answer

if you're starting to feel out of the loop you should do some small things to get back into the world a little without stressing yourself too much

Best Answer

i have been a recluse many times in my life, i know im still young lol. but i feel like one now too. just cuz i dont have a car and its really hard to go places or do anything cuz of my bfs work schedule. its really depressing and u get stuck inside of ur head. its not good. if u need someone to talk to, u can add me Keira :)

Best Answer

Well.. it takes a very a strong minded individual. This wears on a person. Sometimes goodbye is the second chance you need. I personally had found that aided hands or."helping good intended family members", can do more harm than goodness. Their intentions are honorable and with goodwill however a dynamic becomes evident when you except this help and are not living to their expectations or their will. Now we end up with a very ugly ant farm that is Christ'd via your new found keeper. Power struggles and proverbial carrots and controlled movement becomes evident. It can be a very ugly deal. This is a first person account of just how it can be. Boundaries need be set and trusts have to be very solid.

Best Answer

Bless my heart, that is what it would do for me...BLESS MY HEART!

Best Answer

Is made me coldbitter and crazy i would suggest not doing it

Best Answer

it hasn't made me cold or bitter at all

Best Answer

well i suppose its dependent on the circumstance my isolation wasnt voluntary haha

Best Answer

I actually believe I would feel much better...

Best Answer

i often do anyway, because sometimes the chaos of the urban environment gets overwhelming, too.

Best Answer

Now ... that sounds quite idyllic to me. Do you know of such a place? :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Didn't you watch the "box-hit-wonder"; "Cast-Away" with Tom Hanks? You should, it'll answer your question!! lol And, say "hi" to "Wilson" for me too!! lol

Best Answer

I basically have due to a physical illness I have had for half my life. <br />
I get periods of depression due to anger /feeling helpless/isolation/losing hope and anxiety for a number of reasons. I think this is normal. I think the anxiety would be the main thing after 2 years. Also feel like no one understands

Best Answer