charlie248 charlie248 36-40, F 8 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Accept it for , what it is, and begin to move on. Start by treating yourself, perhaps a manicure and pedicure, maybe a new hairstyle and color, a new outfit and then take yourself out to a fancy restaurant or a local fast food joint and get your favorite dish and dessert and then go home have a nice hot bubble bath with a glass of wine and lie naked like a star fish on a fresh set of sheets on the bed and be thankful you no longer have to share the bed and listen to your ex snore. :D

Best Answer

I adore this answer! Thank you :)

Best Answer

You are very welcome and I forgot to mention after the bath, dance around your place naked to your favorite song that also helps, plus you can burn off some extra calories from your dinner and dessert.

Best Answer

When I became newly single after my divorce, I planted a garden. Worked off my frustration clearing ground. ;)

Best Answer

Channeling frustration into something positive, I love it! Thank you :)

Best Answer

I would clean the house anew, and get rid of anything that would remind me of the person that can get thrown away. Even get new bed sheets and other things shared between us

Best Answer

Now I do like the idea of having a good ole sort out! That'll be my job for tomorrow then :) thank you :)

Best Answer

More time at the range.

Best Answer

Well, there is that

Best Answer

revamp my wardrobe

Best Answer

oooooooh, ebay my clothes and buy new ones!!! :)

Best Answer

That would depend on why the relatioinship ended. If it ends by death, I would never do anything to to disrespect her. We are both in our 60's.

Best Answer

oh my, forgive me, no. We were simply incompatable.

Best Answer

OK, just don't make another mistake on the rebound. Otherwise go for it. You don't owe him/her any loyalty, beyond whatever respect he/she has earned.

Best Answer