I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.<br />
Isaiah 45:7

Best Answer

Thought I must have heard it somewhere...Cheers

Best Answer

No. It is how the earth takes care of herself. None of us is leaving this planet alive how we go is how we go. It isn't evil it is just the way it goes.

Best Answer

Maybe Earth is the God?

Best Answer

Insurance companies class a natural disaster as an 'act of God' due to the fact that for once the disaster was not caused by man (humans). I do not believe it would be right to blame God for a natural disaster. So it's just easy jargon for an insurance company to use for something they don't have to pay out for!

Best Answer

My new found belief is, God is Earth. The other planets are the vacuum systems of the solar system. Think a few years ago when Saturn ( or was it Jupiter ) that sucked a comet into it ( meteor or whatever )

Best Answer

I think we are all in that old simcity 2000 game. I can't wait to see the giant robot thing attack!

Best Answer

I missed that game, damn!

Best Answer

Never assimilate Mother Nature to materialism...

Best Answer

I don't , but millions / billions do in the western world, and sorry now in the far east ....

Best Answer

What are you refering to as God? <br />
God is not a person, but Gpd is actually YOU... its the Universe, its the ?lements of the earth.. how can they be good or bad?

Best Answer

If there is a God that created everything, then he/she created both the good and evil in mankind and the malicious and benevolent aspects of the Earth. So God would be neither good nor evil, he/she just IS. <br />
Or maybe he/she made us and Earth and then got bored and created another universe somewhere, leaving us to the mercy of evil and natural disasters muahahahahaaaa

Best Answer

For insurance purposes, the term is traditional....indicating there was nothing any human could do to prevent an occurence They say "act of God" not so much to indicate the theological nature of God Almighty, but to use him as an excuse to deny any human financial liability.

Best Answer

yep its a bit harsh to blame God ,as if he/she is sitting at a panel pushing disaster buttons..I think it should be called "an act of Planet

Best Answer

Sue God when you get up there, Whoops, sorry, all the lawyers will not be there,,, :)

Best Answer