cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 14 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Religion

Incorrect. In a realm where time does not exist, there are souls and potential souls that are as real as the extant ones. This means that there are an infint amount of them.<br />
Also, as time is multidimentional, and souls live in each dimension - each one connected to the probable ones before and after - you are not "a" soul, but rather, a collection of them and in another context all of them.<br />
the idea of one soul - one body - in a tiny little universe will be seen as an absurd belief system by your grandchildren. They will have learned about science by then

Best Answer

wrong the soul is immortal so it is infinite

Best Answer

That's it. If they are immortal, they can't just appear coz they never died, er I think...

Best Answer

the soul is infinite the body is finite so by nature after one body dies the soul needs a new vessel to live inside

Best Answer

Yes. If the soul is eternal and as been here from the beginning of time, a new soul can't just be conjured up,

Best Answer

every soul was already made but when the soul is born into a vessel they have no recolection

Best Answer

or you can look at it a different way that since god created life death the soul energy space time all of that he could create new souls whenever he wanted

Best Answer

Bingo. Like you say. Every soul was already made, thus making them of a finite number

Best Answer

Think next time I'll just ask what your favourite pizza? :)

Best Answer

At some point, we have to accept the reality of our own intellectual limitations. There are far more things beyond our understanding than within it. To think otherwise is presumptuous, and flies in the face of a maturing sense of our limited place in the spiritual cosmos.

Best Answer

Was just about to say that :)

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

The best way I can describe my own concept of it as like buckets of water constantly being drawn and dumped back into a pool.

Best Answer

Or going down an helter skelter &amp; then going back up to the top to the beginning

Best Answer

Well just as with water, it doesn't maintain its form or content after it's dumped back in (at least according to my working theory). So there is no meeting past friends and loved ones in the afterlife. No heaven or hell at least the way most people think of it.There is no reincarnation, because it's all just water. It's like just becoming once again part of a whole from whence we all came.

Best Answer

No a God could churn them out at will.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

bloody hell. I had it al worked out. I'll get back to you...

Best Answer

Well in the pre- birth queue, a few maybe going back to the beginning after they've snuffed it

Best Answer

the more there are of anything, the less they're worth.

Best Answer

There was a movie done once that touched on this. It had.. a Hall of Souls.. in it

Best Answer

Yep, I agree. And only God knows that number.

Best Answer

Or even his secretary ?

Best Answer

I do believe it's the accountants that keep track of numbers. They go to heaven too, right?

Best Answer

accountants? I wouldn't bet on that. I think they're given a shovel

Best Answer