Did the great cosmic spook create man in his own image so he could be slave labor to build the pyramids?
MontiPora MontiPora 56-60, M 9 Answers Dec 23, 2011

Adam and Eve is a myth. And a curiously potent one at that. The notion that a naked young woman would have been beguiled by a talking large snake (think boa or python), who charmed her into committing THE forbidden act, is laughable. It is rampant rabbinical misoginy: "the problems with the human condition are not God's fault, but can be blamed on the naivete and immaturity of women." I am not surprised that most radical feminists of a generation ago were Jewish women.<br />
The Exodus could well have been real, and is unrelated to the creation myth.

Best Answer

it is always funny how people find it laughable that a "cosmic spook" created man. but it's quite logical that life evolved from inorganic rock? and what this all have to do with the exodus only montipora would know.<br />
how do you punish your kids for a start? whoever you are and whatever you do? your punishing! your child! inflicting pain on them! you sadistic spook in the sky!<br />
why does normal logic fly out the window in man's attempt to disprove God?

Best Answer

No one can provide evidence of something that has no evidence.

Best Answer

how much do you know about this universe? then how can you say anything does not exist? it's the most closed minded statement anyone can make. and if you look at the evidence! there is nothing observable in this entire universe that causes itself! every action has a reaction. that is science fact! by this fact there had to have been a cause to this universe! think you all gotta stop trying to convince yourself there is no God and find out who is is. because everything in this natural world has a creator, a cause of being. the cause of this universe must according to science be outside of this universe. and is therefore eternal as well as supernatural. to say anything else you'll have to prove the possibility of effect without cause.

Best Answer

I listen to Bob Marley...Hate Genesis

Best Answer

I don't like reggae, I love it!

Best Answer

Sounds a bit 10 cc ish

Best Answer

My feelings to your first question: Can you give one good reason why not? (sorry, but the question begs another question be asked)<br />
The second question? I don't think it's worth the effort of even trying to respond to it.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

OK...

Best Answer

why even comment knightwhispers?

Best Answer

... I did respond. I can't respond to a question that doesn't make any real sense. consa responded, but he took time to answer the 'obvious' in the first part and then to say the second part had no part of the *first* part; which I thought was pointless because he asked the one question. The *second* part of the question has nothing to do with anything of the *first part of the question, so what is there to answer? I commented to your response because you asked for one ... just like the Asker did :)

Best Answer

So you responded but didn't respond? Wait! I am confused...

Best Answer

How is your life by the way?

Best Answer

Not bad...how is yours?

Best Answer