Preciouslady Preciouslady 51-55, F 15 Answers Sep 2, 2011

The beauty that surrounds us but we just take it for granted. Example: birds singing, trees, clouds, children laughing.

Best Answer

sunlight, cool breezes, ample water and the sweet grown on trees naturally are free baby. that is all God's creation and we should thank God for making available to us free of cost.

Best Answer

belief and selflessness

Best Answer

Just the hello from a neighbour, a nice meal with family members, getting a certificate for something you achieved, being able to look in the mirror and honestly say to yourself that you look great for hitting the town, having my health, having a healthy child, being a useful member of society, freedom, the beauty of nature, knowing that my intentions are good, knowing theres the bigger pictrure, having my home and cosy bed to sleep in, the warmth of the sun, i think id better stop now

Best Answer

love, laughter,nature, compassion, kindness, understanding,conversation,sex, swimming hiking music and the list goes on and on

Best Answer

Love and happiness. <br />
Yes, they are free. <br />
But sometimes we have to fight our whole lives to get it.<br />
People who pay for their happiness, aren't happy.<br />
People who pay for love, aren't loved in return.<br />
The best things in life are given to you,<br />
not purchaced.

Best Answer

u can get a couple of beer

Best Answer

YOU.... live and be free.

Best Answer

The Best things in Life are not things.. they could be the people around us who makes us happy.

Best Answer

sleep, nature, thoughts, ....mmm thats about it

Best Answer

Love,nature,feelings,memories,thoughts.

Best Answer

I'm easy pleased probably but just sitting up close to the coal fire with my kids watching a DVD with a cosy lamp on and hot mug of chocolate.

Best Answer