I don't believe. I have been and will be alive only one time.<br />
I do think your DNA carries some instructions from your ancestors' brains, though, so perhaps you have some of their knowledge, that is the only way that could happen, in reality.

Best Answer

I once had a past life "reading" or whatever it is called done by a moderately psychic friend several years ago. He said that I was a Southern Belle daughter of a wealthy plantation owner and that I was a teenager during the war of northern aggression. I had to take apart all my beautiful gowns so that we could re-sew the fabric into Confederate uniforms and even some of my silk lingerie had to be made into sterile bandages and packaged for medical use. He also thought that some time after that, a married local wealthy man had seduced me and taken advantage of my naivety and trust and he got off clean while making me appear to be the tramp and due to that scarlet letter after all else I had been through I took my own life.

Best Answer

Either a pirate or a reiver.

Best Answer

A witch that was burned at the stake for saying what was on my mind.

Best Answer

I have 3 that stick out in my mind but I have no idea if they are past lives or a great imagination.<br />
1. teen during WWII. Probably lived a little too fast and got into trouble. I believe she died in a car wreck.<br />
2. Nun in medieval Europe. Probably Flemish. I think she induced there for some family slight. Probably for just being an old maid.<br />
3. (the strongest) A young girl of about 14, whos family was prominent and owned orchards and vineyards. Her lover died fighting the Romans. I believe she took her own life.

Best Answer

I was a deaf girl killed at 17 in a goldrush town, shot in the back outside a saloon door by a stray bullet from a gunfight that I didn't realize was happening. I lived with my folks on a farm about 3 miles from town. I had a way with horses.

Best Answer

I was a steerage child on the Titanic. And I did not survive.

Best Answer

I believe my past I was a vampyre princess<br />
CRAZY I KNOW

Best Answer

I honestly believe I was a member of the Nazi party during the 1930's and 1940's. I was in Berlin or somewhere near. I was hanged for war crimes in 1946. Whenever I see those old black and white newsreels of the party rallies in Nuremburg I feel I was there. Too crazy I know!!! Very scared of heights and often have a sense of chocking

Best Answer

Im the same as mystic eyes. I get petrified when i her the war siren and that on only. It started when i listened to my mums 'frankie goes to hollywood, relax lp" and it starts with the siren on there. Until i learnt about the war i could not understand why it scared me, even to the point when i worked in portsmouth dockyard u.k until recently, where they do a test run on that siren once a month. I have to hide somewhere nosy so i dont hear it.<br />
Also the female side of my family have a fear about their throats being touched or blocked and anything freaky that could happen to the throat area. We all love the tudor times, so im wondering if we were some poor people who got excuted ect.

Best Answer

I was an ancient Egyptian maid possibly murdered in the Nile.

Best Answer

I believe I was a knight in one of the Germanic kingdoms. Since childhood I have been enthralled with Germanic knights. I also believe that in some past life I have been in prison, as again, since childhood I have been terrified of that. I also believe that perhaps i was a sea faring man a very long time ago. I have always been mesmerized by the sea, and old old sailing vessels. Funny, I've never mentioned these aloud but have thought about it since I was a small boy.

Best Answer

Of the lives I remember: I was a young Native American woman in the late 1800's and I was a male delivery driver with a wife and daughter in the early to mid 1960's.

Best Answer

I think in my pastlife i was a great help to anyone who crossed me and i was loved by most people. i think i was deeply in love and lost this person somehow, i think this because i feel the loss. If i ever come across this spirit i would try anything to be close to them. I also think that this one friend i had was like a sister of mine in my past life or there was some form of connection. :) deep

Best Answer

I think in one past life I was a pioneer woman living in America in the 1860's and on. I lived in the midwest, on a farm, and had lots of children. <br />
The other life I think I had before the current one I'm living is that I was horse. When I was younger 3-4 years old I would always eat salads. Not for the health benefits, but just because I liked them. I use to gallop endlessly in my yard growing up and when I went to my grandpa's farm I would walk out into the field (by myself) and visit the horses. I was about 4 years old when I did this.

Best Answer

I believe in my last life I was killed in WWII. Anytime I hear a war siren on a movie it terrifies me! I mean, to the core. I am fascinated by post and pre war novels too and I love the fashions from the 40' and early 50's. It could all be one big coincidence, but that's what I believe.

Best Answer

on the how we died theme : hanged by Nazis in France ( or so was said)

Best Answer

I've done several past life regressions, and it's quite varied. I've died in prison, and been murdered in an unspeakable way for speaking out. I've had some good lives too, nothing remarkable. I prefer to be female, though.

Best Answer

I have flashbacks of crouching, terrified and peering through iron gates at soldiers marching past. It is night-time. the ground is cobblestones and there are brick or stone buildings behind me.

Best Answer

I believe that i was a witch and that i was killed in Salem Massachusetts during the time of the major witch hunt (yes i know that there were a few but if you research it you will find only one that lasted longer than a few years. so being a witch i was caught and hung for my crime of magic. however before being burned (to release my evil spirit) a towns person carved a plain celtic knot on my forehead along with the word "witch". funny enough i now wear the same celtic knot on my middle finger in the form of a ring. ;p

Best Answer