i block all perverts, no blinders on here.

Best Answer

How do you determine who is a pervert?

Best Answer

Learn what? Example. Example. Old men who I have never even seen on here who try to talk to me. Blocked. I learned that I don't like old men.

Best Answer

No.. but I understand your stand on creepy old farts

Best Answer

Are you talking about old men who make sexual or romantic advances or just all old men in general?

Best Answer

Does it matter to you how I manage it?

Best Answer

Just curious since I am an old man and I have never talked to you.

Best Answer

I didn't specifically say Maple10, did I? And you're not messaging me, so I don't see what relevance you have in this conversation?

Best Answer

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that I wasn't allowed to interact on here , sorry I bothered you, it won't happen again.

Best Answer

In RL we ignore people we dont like...why shouldnt we have the same privilege here?...some people will never get along, so Blocking is a simple solution to further agressive behaviour.

Best Answer

It's a means-to-and-end. It's a quick solution to what otherwise could've been a very drawn out process.

Best Answer

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!

Best Answer

I have never blocked anyone blocking is like looking at the world through a toilet paper tube, I think that people who block those they disagree with are so insecure in their beliefs that they can't stand a dissenting opinion. But someone said they block pedophiles and creepy old men, If you are being stalked by a creepy old ********* blocking may be justified.<br />
It seems to me that blocking people can be akin to one of the tools that despots use to stay in power, surrounding themselves with yes men and eliminating anyone who disagrees with them.<br />
I have been blocked by people that I have never interacted with and I don't know why they have blocked me. I think that EP should require you to give an explanation to the person you block before they allow the block

Best Answer

I think we all want to find the truth and that is ba<x>sed on one rule to agree to disagree. I don't think a person can see all the options from a single perspective so to block someone is like looking at a piece of art as disgusting and saying that isn't art when it gave you the exact reaction the artist intended. It may have not been created to be beautiful but its purpose opened your eyes to a reality that is there we just have for whatever reason refused to see. I think blocking a person is just covering your eyes to someones opinions because you can't handle knowing something different.

Best Answer