There is much I like about him but is he too controlling?
hmmgood hmmgood 51-55, F 18 Answers Jan 16 in Dating & Relationships

Sisters before misters!

Best Answer

Brovaries before ovaries!

Best Answer

Just kidding. Do what you want. If he loved you he would've never forced you too choose.

Best Answer

Hoes before bros

Best Answer

Friends

Best Answer

**** him !!! my girls come first, and my guy mates second. lol

Best Answer

Friends no questions asked. I value friends more than lovers so far.

Best Answer

"Chicks be4 D____!"

Best Answer

Friends, forget him he's making me choose!!

Best Answer

Tell him you will not make a choice and let him choose what he'd like to do. If he leaves because of that then good riddance. Unless your friends are really horrible.

Best Answer

Dump him -.- **** that ****.

If he's giving you a choice to pick between people you love, **** it. He's not worth your time and he's not a type a person you want to be around.

Best Answer

I would break up with my boyfriend if he "made" me choose between my friends or him. I will not be controlled. O:

Best Answer

Unless your friends are all gang members or junkies or something- always pick the person that didn't ask you to choose...

Best Answer

No one! Both of you is replaceable ! 😱😳

Best Answer

I would not be forced to choose.

Best Answer

If my girlfriend told me that, I'd send her packing.

Anyone who truly cares about you wouldn't require that choice from you.

Best Answer

Dump him... Early sign of controlling do u really want to answer to someone the rest of ur life or love someone... If they love u like they say they do he should understand and not even ask to choose...

Best Answer

This is why I love this site. I can get real answers of caring. My heart tells I love him but my brain says show him the door. Just wish I had not fallen so hard. Thank you all for your support and responses.

Best Answer