...and it was someone else's, someone you didn't particularly like... and the item that you "broke" wasn't really that damaged to you... but it was to the other person... what would you do? (i loved all of the answers-- it's hard to pick between some of the clever, funny ones and the heartfelt, serious ones... thanks to everybody. i found what i was seeking :) )
HeartofHearts HeartofHearts 31-35 20 Answers Feb 24, 2010

Run outta the room, walk casually back in and say, "Uh, you better come here!"

Best Answer

Leave town late at night and leave no forwarding address...become a "fly by night". rotfl.

Best Answer

Apologize and offer to replace it hoping they decline???

Best Answer

i would offer to take it home so he doesn't have to look at it anymore.

Best Answer

I would pay for it. Fair is fair.

Best Answer

I own it; however, that is one of my weaknesses.

Best Answer

What you should do is, what you should have done before you had custody of that ob<x>ject. <br />
Never borrow anything from anyone for any reason. Because they loaned it to you, so you could damage it and buy them a new one.<br />
I'd be willing to bet, your friend will end up taking you to court, because the two of you will not agree on the value. He will want three times more than it cost him. You will think it is cheap and junk and not worth 0.25 cents.

Best Answer

Block them immediately! (KIDDING!!)

Best Answer

Apologize, and offer to help fix or replace it.

Best Answer

"Did I do that?"-*looks around shiftily*.

Best Answer

eh!!....Accidents happen!!...We're not PERFECT!

Best Answer

Tell them, & tell them it was an accident & tell them I would do anything I could do to make the situation better.

Best Answer

Replace it back

Best Answer