Two funny answers, but seriously, I saw this on tv. The guy was trying to save money and it showed him separating the plys. My belief is that you will use twice as much anyway.
1greywolf 1greywolf 46-50 6 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Health

It is kinda like anything that is on the cheap... would use more to make up for the flimsy... like we use more of the bargan dish stuff or laundry stuff...sometimes it is better to buy the best and forget the rest...lol

Best Answer

haha, tried this experiment and ended up using more. HOWEVER, there are some single ply that will do just as good of a job as 2 ply....

Best Answer

hate to tell you gw, you will have the same amount of tp

Best Answer

but you can use 1/2 as much (in theory)

Best Answer

The tp isn't being divided, there is just a belief that it is. You aren't using half as much, your just spreading it out. The money isn't being saved, because the guy is still spending money on the tp. In the long run, maybe a few dollars, but I prefer the clean. :)

Best Answer

Good description. Agreed

Best Answer

tankies

Best Answer

You deserved it. If you look through, yours was the most descriptive as to why it is not true

Best Answer

Eventually, your "end" will have MORE...

Best Answer

You will end up using your hands.

Best Answer