I would like to do to them what they had done to the poor animal.
janeyc janeyc 36-40, F 11 Answers Oct 3, 2011

i would punch the abusers lights out!

Best Answer

Well if I had a weapon at the time probably 20 - 30 years

Best Answer

Call the police and then try and get the dog or animal from them. I was at a store parked next to a car where a dog was there, I waited and waited wrote down the license number went into the store and told them that the dog in the car was not moving. It still took them atleast 15 min to come out. But I also called the county shelter and they were on their way, she got a ticket and the dog was taken, Had no up to date shots. My friend adopted her. It was 96 outside and the window was only down alittle I gave him water. But still. come on really?

Best Answer

I wish more people were like you :)

Best Answer

I a a huge animal lover probably freak out and scream. The mature thing to do is talk to them mabey they would give me the animal and call animal control. if animal control would let me take it to rehome

Best Answer

Usually I would intervene immediately.<br />
Usually it works effectively just to diplomatically explain and educate.<br />
If it involved a person who was violent and stronger, I'd ring RSPCA and Police.<br />
If it was a child, I'd explain what was wrong, set clear limits, and ensure supervision.

Best Answer

The kid was on private property doing this.<br />
I told the kid to stop. I took notes on what he was doing at what time, and I called the police.<br />
After the responding officer's underwhelming response, I went to the SPCA and used my notes to write down a very detailed report of what this ten-year-old did to the dog. About 2 weeks later, the SPCA and the police showed up and had a talk with mom and dad about their kid tormenting the dog...and junior's life got pretty miserable for a while. <br />
Wish he'd had to go to court or serve some time in juvenile, but I did not own a camera then, so we do what we can.

Best Answer

animals should not be viewed as being less important than humans...think about it - animals dont hunt for sport they do it to survive. animals dont pollute thats a human trait. animals dont wear other animals. humans suck!!! i care about kids too - adults - not so much!!!<br />
if it were me - which it has been on more than one occassion - i scream like its going out of style and use violence if necessary. i take the animal and call the authorities. in that order.

Best Answer

I agree with you :)

Best Answer

i'm snatchin it. then b!tch Slapin the SOB

Best Answer