punishme2169 punishme2169 18-21, F 12 Answers Jun 2 in Dating & Relationships

First...my **** would be hard. Second, I would start off by licking that sexy body and down to your tight ***** until you're wet and beg me to **** you. Then I'll have my ways with you.

Best Answer

id take what i wanted from you and invite friends around to use you too,im sure you would want to keep everyone happy

Best Answer

I would then clamp your nipples with some nice nipple clamps. Then I would suck and bite on them. Move down your body to your **** ****. I would lick you **** and suck on your ****. Build your ****** and then stop. then i would drive my **** in to your mouth and make u make me *** down that throat of yours.

Then i would return and tease ur *****. keeping you close but not taking you over the edge. The i would spank your little **** for getting wet. After the spanking i would drive my **** into ur warm wet *****.

While ******* i will whisper in your ear how slutty u are and how im gonna **** u and not let you ***.

Best Answer

cant tell u here. ep would delete me. message me if u wanna know but i gotta warn u its really bad.

Best Answer

Check to see if I'm not dreaming this. Then lock the door. Kiss every inch of your body. Lick you and make you ***. Finger you and make you ***. Then we'd start the fun.

Best Answer

Punish you, make you scream in extascy, for hours!

Best Answer

Rip your panties off and push inside you

Best Answer

That would depend on a lot of things...if you were tied face down you would definitely get your bottom reddened since that almost my favorite thing to do. What happens after that would depend on your reactions.

Best Answer