punishme2169 punishme2169 18-21, F 16 Answers Jun 2 in Dating & Relationships

First...my **** would be hard. Second, I would start off by licking that sexy body and down to your tight ***** until you're wet and beg me to **** you. Then I'll have my ways with you.

Best Answer

I would cook 100 dishes and force you to taste them all :)

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

mmm,,slowly lick and kiss your entire body,,teasing you

Best Answer

Call into work sick for the next week! Take a lot of pics of your hot, sexy, helpless body!

Best Answer

id take what i wanted from you and invite friends around to use you too,im sure you would want to keep everyone happy

Best Answer

cant tell u here. ep would delete me. message me if u wanna know but i gotta warn u its really bad.

Best Answer

Check to see if I'm not dreaming this. Then lock the door. Kiss every inch of your body. Lick you and make you ***. Finger you and make you ***. Then we'd start the fun.

Best Answer

Punish you, make you scream in extascy, for hours!

Best Answer

Rip your panties off and push inside you

Best Answer

That would depend on a lot of things...if you were tied face down you would definitely get your bottom reddened since that almost my favorite thing to do. What happens after that would depend on your reactions.

Best Answer