I would stop the bible from being written.

Best Answer

I would stop John Lennon from being shot. Priorities. people!

Best Answer

Nothing. If one aspect of history is changed, there could be disastrous effects on the future. I'd rather nothing be changed.

Best Answer

Thats right you cant change history without changing who we are. Stopping John lennon from being killed or killing hitler even changes not just history but changes everything even who we are.

Best Answer

What I would be... I would try to be one of the angels that was Talked about in the Bible... <br />
What would I do... ether Save Atlantis, or save its secrets... or Build a Casino in Vegas... I have deiced on what yet.

Best Answer

What happened to Atlantis was most likely naturally... Not sure you could have stopped it :3

Best Answer

Like I said Save it... *OR* save its Secrets....
btw I like your answer about stopping the Bible from happening!! Awesome!

Best Answer

JFK from getting shot.

Best Answer

I wouldnt change anything at all! You dont know what the effects of your changes will be. You dont know for sure if making those changes will be good or bad. You cant say the world will be a better place had John Lennon not been shot. Maybe its because he was shot that more people listened to his music. You cant say that stopping Hitler before he is able to kill all those people in the holocaust would be right or would have a positive effect on the world. Its the mistakes we make in the past that makes us a stronger person now. Taking away those mistakes of the past takes away that which makes us who we are now. The reason we fall is so that we learn to get back up.

Best Answer

I would have waffles for breakfast.

Best Answer

There was a Roman inventor whose name I forget who invented everything needed for a steam locomotive, but died in 49 A.D. having never put it together. I'd fix that. The Romans would then not only hold the empire, but expand it conceivably to envelope all of Europe and Asia...possibly the Americas as well. Without the fall of the empire, christianity never gets a strong foothold and the dark ages never happen. Today we'de been 1000 years more scientificly and technologically advanced.

Best Answer

You really cant say that will happen! You change one thing and you change everything. Not always for the greater good either.

Best Answer

i'd save tupac and make him marry me in return lol I would change the course i took in college(the one i just graduated from)

Best Answer

Stop the invention of gunpowder.

Best Answer

8th December 1980 - The Dakota New York City 10:45 pm ...Officer Just check what that guy over there has on him I think he is going to try and Kill John Lennon

Best Answer