If so, could it of really have been true love?
AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 20 Answers Jul 13, 2012

you don`t fall out of real love, only fake love........

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Falling out of love is more common than falling in, so yea

Best Answer

yes and yes.

Best Answer

I believe your feelings can change when you don't have pure love for a person. But when you love someone truly you might stop liking them but I don't believe you can fall out of love with them. For example I was with a guy I love him when I meet the man that truly made me feel pure love I stop loving the other guy the same way. My feelings change I started loving him in a different way then I did before. In my opinion you can't fall out of love unless you were never truly in love in the first place.

Best Answer

Yes ,Love is a Decision. You decide to Love someone,if you have to you can Decide Not To.

Best Answer

fell in love, got married, i fall deeper and deeper in love daily, my Wife is the gold standard of devotion

Best Answer

Yes you can fall in love. Generally you don't fall out, you're thrown out. It can be true love, you never stop loving that person, you just realize that being together will only tear you both apart.

Best Answer

Yes. If happened to me..

Best Answer

Falling is love is not real. Its only infatuation that's driven by the instinct to procreate.

Best Answer

Yes I did with my first wife. It happens.

Best Answer

to words: my parents.

Best Answer

When you want to fall / crawl out of love, why fall in first?

Best Answer