Make-up. We all reach a point in life where we are no longer able to wear heels, but I've seen 80+ old ladies still rocking the rouge. Plus, what good are heels if the rest of you doesn't look put together?

Best Answer

makeup, i rarely wear heels anyway

Best Answer

Heels, for sure....I usually don't wear a lot of make up as is, but shoes are essential...! ;) lol

Best Answer

I would have to say makeup because I can't wear heels anymore. Oh but I love love love your red polka dots. :-)

Best Answer

Heels!!!!!! ;)

Best Answer

Definitely makeup... those Greek warrior cameos in 300 wouldn't have looked as good without it... :D

Best Answer

Makeup-use it, heels not so much (and I can't walk that well in them because of that)

Best Answer

Heels. I don't like make up. :D

Best Answer

Neither was my first impulse, because normally I don't wear either, but when health permitted I used to participate in community theatre and that means make up, so make up.

Best Answer

I don't wear those two often and my pick will be makeup. Heels bad for the back.

Best Answer

C: accessory knives!

Best Answer