2nddaybliss 2nddaybliss 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

Correctness - to go about my wrongs a better way..........:-)

Best Answer

sex

Best Answer

http://etc.usf.edu/lit2go/110/selected-essays-of-robert-louis-stevenson/5111/a-chapter-on-dreams/

For, to approach at last the point: This honest fellow had long been in the custom of setting himself to sleep with tales, and so had his father before him; but these were irresponsible inventions, told for the teller's pleasure, with no eye to the crass public or the thwart reviewer: tales where a thread might be dropped, or one adventure quitted for another, on fancy's least suggestion. So that the little people who manage man's internal theatre had not as yet received a very rigorous training; and played upon their stage like children who should have slipped into the house and found it empty, rather than like drilled actors performing a set piece to a huge hall of faces. But presently my dreamer began to turn his former amusement of story–telling to (what is called) account; by which I mean that he began to write and sell his tales.

So far ahead...

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking

Racing around to come up behind you again.

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.

Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

The time is gone, the song is over,

Thought I'd something more to say.

Best Answer

sensual dreams

Best Answer

oh you can program your dreams its called lucid dreaming ....heyo :)

Best Answer

no dreams at all

Best Answer

power

Best Answer