Catch 22.<br />
Try having too much experience. That's the excuse when they think you´re too old for the job

Best Answer

Join the military, police dept, fire dept, or other public service job where they have training as a part of the employement process.

Best Answer

I fill applications every single day and can not find a job. I always get a email saying i am not qualified due to not having 1 year work experience. I have been receiving SSID, for depression and a chronic illness i have, but not finding a job or even getting an interview is only making me more depressed. I graduated with a 3.87 and no one will even consider me for a position. I am going to have to pay back my financial aid soon, but don't have a job. The school only gives me job leads to places that required a year experience.

Best Answer

Makes you wish you finished school and went to college huh?

Best Answer

^this
answer gave me cancer

Best Answer

I agree with lokd-volunteer. You can also offer your services free to any employer with whom you have a serious interest, to gain experience.

Best Answer

So you either sponge off relatives for a job, or go to college and get an internship, or do both.

Best Answer

Doncha hate it when someone has a practical answer? lokd is dead on.<br />
If you're 40 yo without any best get busy. 8)

Best Answer

Vicious circle

Best Answer

yup, a bear trap to the nads...

Best Answer