roseofthedevilsgarden roseofthedevilsgarden 22-25, F 9 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Community

Some weeds always grow back. Just remember its still a weed.

Best Answer

It *will* happen. You'll be over him someday. The pain of separation gets easier with time, the longing will get increasingly increasingly vague. You'll meet other people, and one day BAM you'll be ga-ga over someone else. :-) I still think about the first woman to ever break my heart from time to time, but the pain is long gone. I've no desire to get back with her, either, as I see the faults now that I refused to acknowledge at the time. There's a reason "plenty of fish in the sea" is a common ex<x>pression; it's because it's true.

Best Answer

some people will always have your heart. However, it doesn't mean you can't find someone better. When you begin to compare that's when you get into trouble.

Best Answer

oh its impossible if u think u cannot move on..its all in the mind..<br />
if u keep on dwelling on those memories, clinging and hopefull then you cannot move on.

Best Answer

It means you need to quit thinking and talking about your ex and get out and meet new people. The only reason you can't get over your ex is cuz you don't want to. If your mind is occupied with other things like friends or another guy you won't have time to think about any ex. I had someone that I was going to marry die in a car accident and that is how I was able to move on and that is way worse than just someone you broke up with.

Best Answer

Oh, trust me i have went out and met people and stuff. I've dated other guys, went out with friends and all that.

Best Answer

I would't think so. There's no statute of limitations that i'm aware of for healing or for recovery.<br />
Besides, just because you don't get completely over someone doesn't mean you can't go on to live your life, love again, and be happy. We all lose people we love for one reason or other. Doesn't have to be the be all and end all of things.

Best Answer

YES. wake up & smell the roses girl!

Best Answer