womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 69 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Before I punish, I would be more interested in knowing why and addressing it accordingly.

Best Answer

Well I seem to be in the minority here but I don't have blanket policies for marital issues. Rarely is one person to blame in marriage. We are all human and capable of making mistakes under the right circumstances, anyone that doesn't believe that is very delusional. I would want to understand those circumstances and determine if my actions contributed in any way. If they had then it would be foolish for me to hold her fully accountable. My wife and family are important to me, my ego much less so. So I stand by what I said and would judge the circumstances and determine my course of action accordingly.

Best Answer

Most people do not realize that cheating is not about sex!! Cheating is a resualt of some breakdown in the relationship usally communication / most often it is our emotional need that is not being met. Do not take one another for granted and talk openly and honestly!! Relationships must be wokred on.. If you get cheated on realize that it is half your fault.!!!

Best Answer

...very perceptive answer, oncemoor.

Best Answer

I cannot punish him, as he is not mine anymore... i will just abandon and move on....

Best Answer

I would do what carrie underwood did in her song lol

Best Answer

perfect to clam down...

Best Answer

....LOVE IT, jody2477

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Divorce

Best Answer

I've had a wonderful marriage for 40 years. A couple of infidelities by each of us has only made it stronger. Now we grow happily old together having worked through the difficulties, "for better for worse", and been true to our vows. Repentance and forgiveness makes for richer relationships.

Best Answer

It's not about punishment, but rather self protection. I would end the marriage.

Best Answer

the result of my reaction will lead me to jail.

Best Answer

I don't believe in revenge. I would just be gone.

Best Answer

Leave them to their new adventure.

Best Answer

punishment requires time and my energy, I would not punish anyone, my partner is a free person, I will move to the next experience without any regrets or harsh feelings

Best Answer

i will confront them about the situation calmly and maturely :D with TWO SWORDS DRAWN!!!

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I'll have a last chat and then take the door for good

Best Answer

Kick her out. She lives here rent free. She doesn't have a job either.

Best Answer

By cheating for someone else too!

Best Answer

Same

Best Answer

So...when are we getting together? lol =D

Best Answer

Find out why, then loose him/her. It might break you but hey it'll be worse for them. <br />
They obviously didn't like you enough to stay in their pants.

Best Answer

I am and would always be a no one to punish or reward. <br />
The person would get as per Karma.<br />
__/|__

Best Answer

I would not deem them worthy of any further attention. They obviously do not respect me or themselves in any way. <br />
I would simply leave and deal with my sorrow in a respectful way toward my self.

Best Answer

The deed is done, and the decision is completed with proof....Do you really think its worth any to you when the fact remains in your face? Move on, do not go down to that level.

Best Answer

No punishment really. I'd just leave them

Best Answer

Suffocate him with my vagina.

Best Answer

Now you're talking!
This is an excellent punishment since you get to punish him with your sex.

Best Answer