would you think that's an admission of guilt or they are just very sensitive?
4vrUnique 4vrUnique 46-50 15 Answers Jan 25, 2010

Liars will even lie about lying when caught.

Best Answer

I have a pathological "liar and deny-er" as a housemate ~ and they're a thief too ~ I've caught them out so many times and called them on it , and forced them to take things they've stolen back to the owners.<br />
I used to get so mad with them , and couldn't for the life of me understand when they got caught "red handed" that they would deny it ~ then realised they were a kleptomaniac too , they don't see what they're doing is wrong , they just don't!

Best Answer

Admission of guilt. Innocents may bristle but never freak out.

Best Answer

I'd let them hit the road...bye bye, who needs them, I agree whole heartly with 'SweetGypsyRose.

Best Answer

my friends and i are in our late 20's & early 30's, we don't freak out just fess up

Best Answer

I only try to control my lies.

Best Answer

unfortunately they are too clever n keep lying....try to say to others that they lie n in the end u ll see that u get in trouble..they are just too clever..i dont think they freak out at all

Best Answer

Could be writer's cramp...

Best Answer

I'd say they were embarrassed to be caught, so guilty, not sensitive, but when someone I thought was a friend lies about something non-trivial [like once a "friend" promised to buy a SECOND house from me and reneged then I found he bought a different second one from a stranger behind my back] their "friend" status is revoked. A deal is a deal and we're not talking hamburger here.

Best Answer

The whole relationship was a lie based on them reading a letter that I wrote back in 05 true story! So I did call them on it a few times because eveything that they said ever was in my letter it was a very long letter lol, and I made sure that they wouldn't do that to anyone ever again, our friendship also ended and I tried my best to redeem them from it all and forgave them but left them with a well done from God.

Best Answer