mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 18 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Struggles

Why go after anyone? Join in and make it a *********!

Best Answer

Just walk out and never see either of them again.

Best Answer

Neither, I'd leave...

Best Answer

But, what if it is your home? Your house, he is a *live in BF* and she dropped by to see you, found him alone and went to your bed with him? Are you leaving? This is all yours, not his, not a shared ownership; yours. You walk away from it all?

Best Answer

Not at all! The question was "who would you go after first". I would have too much dignity for that, and if I'd just caught them they would be beside themselves with guilt and shame. I saw no point though in answering in any more detail as the situation was purely hypothetical. But to answer you, no, I would not leave him the property - everything would have to be sold and divorce filed for. :)

Best Answer

Camera and divorce attorney.

Best Answer

Depends on whos bed it is.

Best Answer

It would depend on if it was my bed and my home or her bed and her home. If it was my home, I'd start throwing all of his stuff out a window, starting with his most prized possessions, (maybe his testicles?????) then his clothes, then I'd throw her out, if she had the gumption to still be around after I got done throwing all his stuff out a window. Then I'd call a garbage removal company to come and gather it all and take it to a dump. Then I'd have all the locks changed and get them both out of my life. They'd be welcome to each other, because they would be exactly what each of them deserves.

If it was her place, I'd leave and go to my place and start throwing all his stuff out a window.

Best Answer

I would go after the man first. After I make sure he has no pulse, my partner would be next.

Best Answer

ooohhh..scary!

Best Answer

Neither. But in court, that's a different matter....

Best Answer

walk out and let them have each other......bye bye!!

Best Answer

Why would you let them off so easy?

Best Answer

if its that easy for them...he wasnt mine in the first place...and she wasnt my friend....

Best Answer

You're right......good choice!

Best Answer

Ladylouisana, I'll ask you the same question I asked Zoranna. What if all this is YOUR house, and he is just a live in boy friend? Are you walking away from it and letting him to keep it all to share with your (not so) best friend?

Best Answer

we werent at my house.....so that didnt have to be in the decision....:)

Best Answer

both of them at the same damn time kerosene and matches I've been burnt before so I now I just want others to feel my pain

Best Answer

Id kill them both

Best Answer

aawww....no more presents. jk! :)

Best Answer

I cant see him cheating on me :-)

Best Answer

He better not!!!! :)

Best Answer

Hell yeah

Best Answer

That is wonderful Gem. I'm happy that someone here has a solid relationship. There don't seem to be a lot of them.

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer

Neither one, be the bigger person and walk away. Leave their minds curious about what may happen for betraying you. Another thought be kind and gentle with the situation and do not step out of character, be a lady not a b***h like most females do. Because reacting on impulse can cause you to do something you may regret.

Best Answer

Neither I think I would just run

Best Answer

i would just walk away... but i better not see their faces or that's it. I'm not going to give them that satifaction of my anger. But I will give them that look like you better not call, text, email, don't even look my way. Hope the 5 min.s was worth your relationship and a friendship.

Best Answer

no one...he deserves her...

Best Answer