mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 135 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Affairs

I'd end the relationship. Not sure that translates as "punishment". That is something I'd do for myself.

Best Answer

You go Vessa :D

Best Answer

Thanks. I did. ;)

Best Answer

I would take my mans credit card go down to the mall cheer myself up by spending every last dime and put him in serious debt! then leave him.

Best Answer

Can I come? Lol.

Best Answer

Like Blue Cantrell's song "Hit 'em up side" : )

Best Answer

omg!!! I would soo do that!

Best Answer

He stole your heart so you steal his money.
I see how you ended up together

Best Answer

call for a male striper and pretend to have sex next door....lol

next day pack his bags and leave them behind the door... once cheater always a cheater, they can never be trusted again. There is no explanation or excuses for cheating on you love one.

Best Answer

Why waste the energy punishing them. Just cut them out of your life and move on. Apathy on your part will be worse than anything you could do to them as I'm sure they feel that you really card.

Best Answer

I learned a woman I almost married was cheating. She had the options of ending the affair or ending the engagement. She couldn't decide so I did that for her. After some time I realized marrying her would have been a mistake. Even her father said as much.

Best Answer

This is why she's my X now, she lost big time.

Best Answer

Me: What the hell is going on between the sheets in my home?

Girl: Baby wait let me explain before you start to point your cain.

Me: Girl I'm about to have a fit. Oh it's about to be some ****!

Man: How did I get in to this? Should have never came home with this *****!

Me: Low down dirty woman, back to where you come from!

Girl: But baby wait..

Me: But wait my ***! hit the streets your *** is grass!

Man: Now Mista Biggs before you done..

Me: That's not even my name, son!

Girl: Honey wait I was gonna tell you

Me: Move this cat looks real familiar. Hmmm Now don't I know you from somewhere a long time ago?

Man: No, no, I don't think so.

Me:Yeah, yeah, I feel I know you brother very well.

Man:No, no, you've mistaken me for somebody else.

Girl: Hon-...

Me: ***** SHUT UP! Can't you see two men are talking?

Girl: But..!

Me: Thought I told your *** to get to walking!

Now I think you all better leave this place, 'cause I'm about to catch a case.

Best Answer

i wouldnt say one word and silently pack all of their belongings and leave it on the front curb or on the street itself :) the worst thing you can do is yell or freak out bc this way if it is done silently and you dont even look at them, thats when they look at themselves in disgust.

Always one of the worst feelings when someone is just disappointed rather than mad...idk why lol

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it punishment. But when I got cheated on by my boyfriend of 6 years. I stole his credit cards bought myself a bunch of stuff until they were all maxed, cleaned out my house of anything I owned and moved it out when he wasnt home. Then slashed the tires on "our" car that was in his name.

Left him a note with his credit cards next to it for when he got home to an empty house.

Best Answer

I am pretty sure that he could sue you and get you arrested for that. I know intense emotions can get you to do crazy things, but this is illegal and immoral, even if he was a bastard for cheating on you...

Best Answer

we had joint accounts, and we were common law so his stuff was half mine anyways... he can't sue he for something I own... thats how it works in Canada anyways.

Best Answer

was over 7 years ago so it doesn't even apply anymore.. and he would have to prove I did it first lol.

Best Answer

U did all that 2 him wen u wrote that story about how u cheated all the time? Seems like u got Wat u deserved to me.....

Best Answer

Not. My partner and I got this "cheat and be cheated" agreement as we call it. It means we allow each other to cheat. He ***** other girls and I **** other guys but as long as it's just sex and nothing else it's fine.

Best Answer

Good idea. Since a lot of the time it IS just about sex. Just because you're "sleeping" with the person, doesn't mean you love them.

Best Answer

How do you feel about your wife ******* others though?

Best Answer

Divorce,the bond is broken the trust is gone.

Best Answer

honestly, is it worth throwing away 3yrs just for one mistake? could she be that much of little value in your life?

Best Answer

32 years,she means a lot more than anything I have or will ever
have.
I would not expect anything less myself.

Best Answer

nothing, Id simply walk away and be the better person :) having raging emotions wont make anything better.

Best Answer

easier said than done

Best Answer

i will forgive and i have done.In the process I have gone through anguish and depression but it took awhile for me to go through and reflect upon myself.Thereafter many things happened in my life which are hard to describe.The first ego died and something else was born in me.I realised the true meaning of forgiving.The pain was no more,and it is a miracle how it disappeared but the person who did that went through a lot of guilt and to make the person to come out of that is a tremendous challenge but it all change for the better.Not many people can forgive.try it small things and you will know.Go into yourself and ask whether I have done the same or not whether mentally or otherwise.No man can live with a woman or a man.Through the eyes we done it,and by many other ways we have done it.In the final end you will see that you are only forgiving yourself.Here is a quote."Those who cannot forgive are breaking the bridge on which you have to cross.

Best Answer

End the relationship rather than punishment since i am none to punish her

anyways would jus ask a question why before walking out (to know if there was something that i could have done to prevent her from cheating)

Best Answer

Make sure I had taken picture and post it every where I could. Then leave.

Best Answer

i wuld make him watch me having his friend...

Best Answer

Punishment heh heh thats so silly. Youve already punished yourself for cheating on me, that means no more candy for you. .. youve been in the wrong cookie jar.

Best Answer

leave him for good never turn back......

Best Answer

Move on - start a new life...

Best Answer

Shoot'm BOTH!

Best Answer

But that would just ruin your own life, then you'll be punish for the worst.

Best Answer

OBVIOUSLY, im jus KIDDING hun! ..lol

Best Answer

I hope so. :)

Best Answer

Thats th way I roll on here, I like t have FUN wth MOST of my answerz n comments.. €:-P

Best Answer