Questionator Questionator 26-30 305 Answers Jan 31, 2012

Question of the Day

My husband and I separated because he was being unfaithful, but I never could prove it.

I had then, my own apartment.

He and I saw each other from time to time, in a moment of weakness, I told him he could use my apartment TO TAKE A SHOWER IN, ALONE, THEN LEAVE, that I would be back from hunting by late afternoon on Sunday and I did not want him there.

After hunting all weekend, it began to rain, so I left earlier than I planned....upon arriving home, I noticed in the parking lot,his motorcycle.....

Carrying my 30.06 bolt action rifle up to the apartment, something inside me knew, that, he would not be alone. I was right in my assumption, opening the door I was greeted with beer cans every where and woman's clothing. Oh no he did not do this!

I set down my bag, put a few shells in my pocket and walked down the hall to MY BEDROOM, slowly opened the door and there they were wrapped up in each other asleep. I nocked in a shell and LOUDLY brought back the bolt, loading the rifle.

Ha, that woke them, him saying, ''Its not what you think!" "Good'' I replied ''because I thought you guys were playing Scrabble without me!" And swung the gun to her, telling her she needed to get her a...out of my apartment, NOW!! She made remarks saying she just needed to get dressed and I told her she really didn't want to take that much time as my temper was rising, and chased her (in a slow walk) out the door, naked, her not me. She really could move after coming from a deep sleep and a fog of drinking the night before. I would of been impressed if, (a) she wasn't having sex with my husband, in my bed (b) was a friend.

I turned my attention to my husband, who was, smartly, getting dressed STILL spouting that it was not what it looked like. Ha! You tell a WOMAN holding a re-loaded rifle, catching you in her bed with another woman, is not what it looks like...is not smart!! Point the barrel at him, while telling him he would be smart if he just kept his lying scummy mouth (ok, so I am not a poet) shut and get the hell out of my apartment - quickly. Following him to the door in the drift of his lies, poking him in the back, I was surprised how calm I was, although I was seething in hurt and anger...as he rounded the pool, I fired one shot in the curb of the pool and watched him pick up speed and leave......or attempt to leave. Remember I saw his bike in the parking lot? Well, in case you don't know, bikes don't have spares, but at least he did not come back to my place to use the phone......this was before mobile phones.

Ahhh, I feel better now.

Best Answer

Good for you!! :D I probably would have shot more than just one bullet, though...

Best Answer

Oh scary. But why did you say you could never prove it ?

Best Answer

wow! you are some lady :D! I loved this!

Best Answer

Wow...ur awesome:)

Best Answer

some nerve of that guy... you have your apartment and he does some chick in your apartment! disgusting.

Best Answer

visit www.ayurvedahimachal.com & consult with doctor free of cost

Best Answer

Best Answer

too much coffee

Best Answer

And you thought I wrote this to Impress YOU, why? I answered a question......gee!

Best Answer

Some people just are not used to women who a. own a rifle, b. know how to use it, c. have bigger balls. You remind me of some of my old friends.

Best Answer

What do you hunt? Love to go hunting with you sometime! I love the woods!

Best Answer

Your a super star!! I would have gone crazy...

Best Answer

Well men cheat for sex and women cheat for love.....so someone is not gettin' something

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

really? i thought it was the same, because if you were looking for love then why would you be with someone in the first place? you would be single :S no?

Best Answer

Think you're taking this QOD too seriously

Best Answer

Well that's very generalised plenty of women are promiscuous and plenty of men are trapped into cold loveless relationships.

Best Answer

Weeeellllllll, I gotta tell you, there have been times I have wanted to just do the wild thing and nothing but the wild thing. Few and far between, but oh, mama, sometimes there is a magic man. :)

Best Answer

You're pretty clueless about your half of the human race. Women do it for just sex all the time.

Best Answer

i think its a serious question (and that your answer was bullshit) i've never been cheated (i dont think) but i know it would kill me and women are no better than men in any sense; you sound like a female chauvinist.

Best Answer

Amen! I know, I cheat for Sex! I have a lover and it is completely NSA SEX and it is great! I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that we have such a wonderful open honest relationship that we can talk and get along so well and that we have the most amazing sex of our lives. It's all about the sex. It's awesome! My hubby cut me off a long time ago so I went out and found the sex elsewhere and I don't regret it for a second. And before anyone starts judging me don't. I have dealt with a hubby that has cheated on me from the beginning and I have always forgiven him. It wasn't until he completely cut me off and I found out it was because he was juggling 3 other mistresses that I refuse to forgive him this time and I finally found my own lover. I will never willingly have sex with my hubby again but we remain married for now because it is what is convient.

Best Answer

That's not always true.

Best Answer

he only part of that that is true is the bit about someone not getting something

Best Answer

I did catch my ex cheating and walked in on something happening that she would not do with me. Kicked her out, moved her out, and have moved on. Got a new townhouse and said ok, you are hurt but life does go on and you will be fine. Just take it one day and one step at a time.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

man thats just crap.. i feel for you man

Best Answer

Bummer but I have to ask what was she doing to him that she wouldn't do for you?

Best Answer

like a BOSS! i commend you sir :)!

Best Answer

Owwww, man, that was a kick in the teeth.

Best Answer

She was performing oral sex on him and I happened to walk in when he was starting to do anal with her. Would never do that with me at all. Oh well, Life does go on. I am the better for it as well.

Best Answer

Like your attitude

Best Answer

Thumbs up.:)

Best Answer

Sorry you had to deal with that good luck in the future!

Best Answer

I would like to say I would do or say something noble/commendable, if i caught my girl in the act(s) of cheating on me, but i know myself far too well.. so to be honest no matter the circumstances of the relationship; i would beat the dude within an inch of their life then make him stare into my eyes as i choke the last breath out of him.

We ARE supposed to be honest, right?

Best Answer

honestly I would just move on....move on looking my bf into his eyes without saying a word

Best Answer

why? HE isn't the one in the relationship - SHE is the one that should be saying "no". she's the only one at fault here.

Best Answer

yeah but i cant hit women, something deep inside me just wont let me. Plus I wouldnt **** some girl with a boyfriend, there are plenty of single girls and i would feel terrible for it, so if he doesnt, he deserves to feel the wrath lol

Best Answer

lmao.

Best Answer

But he might have known.

Best Answer

hate him. for the rest of my life.

but i believe in karma. what goes around, comes around.

Best Answer

Good for you! I believe in karma as well! What goes around does come around!

Best Answer

Nothing legal, that's for sure XD

Jk, jk.

Best Answer

Hahaha, been there done that!

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

cry. accept. let go. move on.

Best Answer

Best Answer

short and sweeet :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Run to the Gym and go psycho on some punch bags then calmly inform her I no longer have any respect or trust for her so i couldn't keep the relationship alive even if i wanted to

Goodbye

Best Answer

Its gonna cost you $$ to use randomguy22's question for your advertisement. ...so pay up anujkumar123,,,,,,$100/DAY

Best Answer

That's a mature way to handle it.

Best Answer

From my perspective where the communication between myself and my wife is NOT an issue:

I could work through an online/text type thing, but a physical relationship would break that trust forever and it would be over. While both of them start with the same mental premise of "needing something else", just play-acting online/sext'ng is a cry for help, while actually completing the physical hook-up has confirmed you actually have checked out of the relationship for good.

Best Answer

Best Answer

ive caught alot of my exs in cheatingg on me and everytime i do i walk up to them confront them about it then they lie to my face and tell me it wasnt there fault or they r sorry and wont do it agian. or they call me every 5 seconds until i answer them. u cant just blow it off and tell them its ok becaue then if u do they will think its ok for them to do it to u agian.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Or shoot the bastards. I wish I was your Daddy - You'd have had an easier time in life.

Best Answer

All my ex's can kiss my ***, cuz when its over it on to the next :)

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what you do or don't do, ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER !!!

Best Answer

exactlyy

Best Answer

take pictures.. so I could ********** to them later .. while we both had a good laugh at the concept of "cheating"

Best Answer

Brilliant ;O)

Best Answer

I will go Lorena Bobbit on him....Hey after all, I'm hispanic.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sounds like what a 'REAL WOMAN' would do to a cheating loser!!!

Best Answer

lol really you would cut his **** off?

Best Answer

If I was with someone and they cheated on me I would sit them down and talk to them. ask them what this person is like and why they did not tell me. I would then ask if they still love me and if they say yes I would ask only one thing to meet the person they were cheating with. I would not stop them from seeing each other as long as he/she still makes time for me. I believe strongly in polyamore and though I would be hurt by them cheating I think it would be easy to work out. though I'm not 100% it would happen like this to a T as I have never been in this position but that's how I want it to happen ps we would also have to talk more and rebuilt the trust.

Best Answer

Thats what i did. Its practically killing the relationship between them though.

Best Answer

Actually I want to catch her cheating. Why? Because it would answer a lot of questions and open doors to new adventures. Let me 'splain it to you lucy :o)

Questions: Well, why has she been losing interesting in sex with me over the past 15 years. I've tried all kinds of things including counselors and romance and adventure dating her.

Doors: If I caught her in the act I'd force them to continue while I watched. Then I'd have a conversation with both of them about what they've been doing and for how long. Then I'd insist it continue but with me involved. Then I'd insist that we all go to swing parties and that I should be allowed to have a lover too. From there we are in an open relationship and can have sex with others while each other knows what the other is doing.

Best Answer

And what if she toss you aside, because they are far better without you? It may be it ins't the sex itself, but the person.It isnt that simple

Best Answer

Then it was going to end anyway. At least you can say you tried.

Best Answer

I tried that, the telling her we should have an open marriage and him and his wife should join us but they didn't want to. (my wife was ok with it). So then I said we should be swingers, she knew I wanted to be anyway but she didn't want that either. So I found a playmate and of course eventually got caught. Playmate said she was ok with ********* but wife wouldn't go along. so after a while wife and I back together. It's good but I sure miss my girlfriend. I would have allowed anything to keep her including bringing another man to the party but wife said no. So much missed oppurtunity for pleasure.

Best Answer

I would ask for all of the details and encourage her to keep on seeing him!

Best Answer

it works in killing the relationship.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

NAPALM

Best Answer

I would ask them if I could join them. Either way I would undress and join in.

Best Answer

If i caught them in the act i would get naked and join them, but ive always been open minded like that. I wouldnt freak out I did some swinging before we got married so it might just be an opportunity to get her involved in the lifestyle.

Best Answer

Ok, if I caught my husband in bed with another woman I would say, "scoot over I'm joining you, if she was hot." if not I'd be ticked off and would kick him out. And if I ever caught him with a guy I would divorce him, it would be that simple. That is just disgusting. Ewwww.

Best Answer

I would join in. Sounds like fun.

Best Answer