YouAreAllPesants YouAreAllPesants 16-17, F 16 Answers May 6 in Community

I'm catholic but I believe god sees into our hearts, and beyond our actions. Also in catholic teaching, the only way to go to hell is by wanting to be there, and rejecting God and heaven. Although, rejecting the greatest gift God gave you, your life, is definitely a rejection of God. Where will you go? Nobody knows. Why not stick around here for a while to find out?

Best Answer

As a catholic myself ( in theory ) all the cool dudes go to hell to live in one permanent party :)

Best Answer

Yeah... That's not what hell is at all. Hell is eternal separation from God, the giver of all things good. By sending yourself to Hell you're sentencing yourself to a life of pain, agony, and death. Heaven is where the party is at. As someone has told me, the best feeling you could ever imagine on Earth is just a taste of heaven, and the worst pain and suffering on Earth is just a taste of Hell. Eternal pain and suffering sounds like one Hell of a party, huh?

Best Answer

You will go to New Jersey.

Best Answer

Oh no no no no not snookie aw hell noooo

Best Answer

The morgue

Best Answer

A morgue differs from a mortuary, apparently. A morgue is where you have not been identified

Best Answer

Much of a muchness :)

Best Answer

No where.. Depending on whether i'm lucky enough to be buried or cremated, I'll either go to dust or 6 foot under.

Best Answer

don't think the Baptists know they have bibles but cant read maybe ask the Methodists llol

Best Answer

Thats ******* offiencive im baptist

Best Answer

Wow a big Christian battle :)

Best Answer

In my Catholic brain you just disappear , not sure what the pope would say, however :)

Best Answer

As far as anyone really knows you just die. Thats it.

Best Answer

I think most religions, if not all religions, say you will go to hell for suicide.

Best Answer

you stay on earth forever pretty sure

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Aint nobody got time for dat

Best Answer

it depends on if you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior...

Best Answer

HELL!!!👿<br />
I sound evil but u will.

Best Answer

I don't think the denomination matters in this question ... :)

Best Answer

Why would someone cop out, I know life can be hard I know life can kick you when your down. Kick back because life aint that tough of a *****.

Best Answer

Calm yo **** its just a question <_<

Best Answer