Only if it was sugar coated.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

& Schindler's List

Best Answer

How long is the rest of my life?

Best Answer

Sugar is a class of edible crystalline carbohydrates, mainly sucrose, lactose, and fructose, characterized by a sweet flavor. You can In all reality give up fake sugar, However as people have said above the body does need some type of sugar in the system. I have been on a sugar free diet not eating the sugars (the ones stated above) and ive lost 45 lbs in 3 months. However I still use Honey and Agave Nectar To even out the sugars that im not taking in. Ive Felt way better, more energy sleeping better and just feeling all around better. So yeah if u take out the bad (up top) and change it to the natural, it will do u a heapa good :) (wether that answers ur question)

Best Answer

Doubt it. It is in everything we eat & do you know it is more addictive than heroin? True.

Best Answer

I agree on just how addictive sugar is , it is near impossible to give it up completely and its in everything we eat . Your right its more addictive than heroin .

Best Answer

I know... Believe me, I try my best to avoid it & cannot. I stopped smoking years ago & that was much easier to do than give up my sugar high!

Best Answer

Impossible.

Best Answer